Unpacking Morrowind BSA

Nepro

I used just about every tool there is to open the Morrowind bsa and only BSA browser worked. But I can't goddammit unpack that BSA. It loads all files fine, but when I direct to the folder and hit the button unpack it just doesn't work, doesn't do anything. Please help.

The only problem is that I don't own Fallout. This program is asking for Fallout directory, or exe.

///

Okay running the bsa itslef that little software did the trick, didn't have to detect any exe. It's unpacking! 62% :)

THanks Greaga. :)

BSA commander has always worked for me.

I found a couple bsa files that it didn't work on, which is what lead me to try using FOMM-FNV (at someone's suggestion). It actually is pretty slick and very easy to use. To make it even easier just associate all bsa files with FOMM-FNV and then all you have to do is double click on a bsa file and it automatically opens up the bsa tool and you can extract 1 file or all of them (or anything in between).

Archived