FIND Piercing Jewelry mod for CBBE

This is a somewhat non-specific request.  I'm trying to make my character look like some kind of Aztec or Egyptian goddess.  I want to have her wear an outfit of pretty much just jewelry and piercings, ideally at a level similar to Xerxes from the movie 300, but a woman.  That's the look I want.  I use an HDT CBBE body.

My only stipulation is that I won't use the Immersvie jewelry mod.  It has required mods I don't fully understand and don't care to implement.  I don't want to install the currency mod, and nobody seems willing to tell me if it is a hard requirement.  I also haven't had questions answered on what exactly the other mods change about crafting, and I kind of like my crafting system the way it is.  So no immersive jewelry until somebody answers my questions about the required mods.

I also have been looking into Leah Lilith jewelry mod.  Apparently the Nexus version has different items, but I cannot find the nexus version anywhere.  Was it taken down?

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

NaySanPiercing-CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT i can't refind at the moment. SED/ is here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20655/? and Leah lilith is from Loverslab 

You can check aout some clothing mods like [coco] [gift] The bat, Lady Jewel and Lady Ritual By KriTa (both available in cbbe conversions), and Melodic Drake Huntress

Thank you.  I had been lead to believe Leah Lilith also had a nexus version with some different pieces in it.  Perhaps that wasn't correct.  Cool.

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

woow, you know your way around

3 hours ago, Harvald said:

It says the original download is dead.  But I think the one from LL should be enough.  I don't know that it's what I'm looking for.  Trying to stack my character with as many piercings and jewels as possible.

Okay.  So I'm part way to my goal minus a few glitches.  Some items from one of the mods don't seem to visibly appear when equipped.  And some items have no menu image but do work when equipped.  But whatever.  Enough of it works to get by.

I think installing one of those mods that removes jewelry limits will get me where I want to be.  So recommendations on a relatively non-invasive one.  Preferably with few game breaking glitches, and devious devices compatible (not sure if that's a given or not.  Don't fully understand how DD works with bodyslots.)

Also...pictures of what I've done so far:

Spoiler

648604132_Aztec1.png.5f5cf0532fef0291ac04e4436876f02d.png1458763243_Aztec2.png.d1417a9f57a310e0275f392e60239696.png2038607161_Aztec3.png.55262e79e10a458a4f3f13566c52d831.png1312552417_Aztec4.png.6839acd45a627b87a147c8cb383e9246.png

I quite like the aztec tattoos.  They aren't mine, they're from one of the sets on the main slavetats page.  The RR sets I believe.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you get stuck and want to look at Immersive Jewelry again, I've used it for three years and can probably answer your questions.

I do have questions!  Because it looks good from the description.  Honestly I just want to know what exactly the required mods do, how hard of a requirement are they, and what kind of jewelry does it add?  It says over 4200 new things, but does that include piercings, belly, genital, chains, etc?  Or just 4200 necklace and ring designs?

I try to keep my game close to vanilla in terms of many things unless I want to make the change.  So I'm worried about what the crafting overhaul requirement does and looks like.  I'm also completely unwilling to install the "currency exchange" mod.  It's a cool concept, but with the various mods I'm using I think it would break my setup.  Maybe someday.

24 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I do have questions!  Because it looks good from the description.  Honestly I just want to know what exactly the required mods do, how hard of a requirement are they, and what kind of jewelry does it add?  It says over 4200 new things, but does that include piercings, belly, genital, chains, etc?  Or just 4200 necklace and ring designs?

I try to keep my game close to vanilla in terms of many things unless I want to make the change.  So I'm worried about what the crafting overhaul requirement does and looks like.  I'm also completely unwilling to install the "currency exchange" mod.  It's a cool concept, but with the various mods I'm using I think it would break my setup.  Maybe someday.

Currency exchange is recommended because of weight. It is not a hard requirement. Many of the pieces of jewelry are heavier than the vanilla norm AND your septims now have weight as well. Currency exchange is handy to keep the weight down. I have the mod but, honestly, I don't often use it. Knowing when and where I need large sums I stash them in handy places for later use. For example, I have about 25000 septims in the Abandoned House in Markarth right now as a backup.

Yes it does offer ALL types of jewelry. If you look at my cover photo on my profile you will note that my character has nipple rings courtesy of this mod. With 4200 new possibilities it is hard to list them all and a lot of them are rings, bracelets, amulets and tiaras. I am found of the piercings (probably not as many choices as I would like but still plenty) and the earrings. If you decide to go this route you WILL want this mod:

This mod provides HDT physics and proper offsets for the piercings. Without it CCO will give you piercings which, if viewed from the side, are about 2 cm in front of your character.

Anything else you want to know?

On 11/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, Aki K said:

My only stipulation is that I won't use the Immersvie jewelry mod.  It has required mods I don't fully understand and don't care to implement.  I don't want to install the currency mod, and nobody seems willing to tell me if it is a hard requirement.  I also haven't had questions answered on what exactly the other mods change about crafting, and I kind of like my crafting system the way it is.  So no immersive jewelry until somebody answers my questions about the required mods.

I also have been looking into Leah Lilith jewelry mod.  Apparently the Nexus version has different items, but I cannot find the nexus version anywhere.  Was it taken down?

Currency mod is not a hard requirement, or at least I do not remember it being so from the last time I used it.

Leah Lillith there are two version here of ll, and the one on nexus was from what I remember not the same but pretty damn close in its contents, close enough that I asked the poster of leah if they gave permission for it to be hosted on nexus.

If you have not already seen it this might be something you like as well, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65344?tab=description

23 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Currency mod is not a hard requirement, or at least I do not remember it being so from the last time I used it.

Leah Lillith there are two version here of ll, and the one on nexus was from what I remember not the same but pretty damn close in its contents, close enough that I asked the poster of leah if they gave permission for it to be hosted on nexus.

If you have not already seen it this might be something you like as well, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65344?tab=description

Looks cool.  I'll look into it.

From what I can tell, the Leah Lilith file is no longer on nexus.  But the LL one has a lot of good stuff, and in particular had the piece I wanted (the nose chain thing).

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Currency exchange is recommended because of weight. It is not a hard requirement. Many of the pieces of jewelry are heavier than the vanilla norm AND your septims now have weight as well. Currency exchange is handy to keep the weight down. I have the mod but, honestly, I don't often use it. Knowing when and where I need large sums I stash them in handy places for later use. For example, I have about 25000 septims in the Abandoned House in Markarth right now as a backup.

Yes it does offer ALL types of jewelry. If you look at my cover photo on my profile you will note that my character has nipple rings courtesy of this mod. With 4200 new possibilities it is hard to list them all and a lot of them are rings, bracelets, amulets and tiaras. I am found of the piercings (probably not as many choices as I would like but still plenty) and the earrings. If you decide to go this route you WILL want this mod:

This mod provides HDT physics and proper offsets for the piercings. Without it CCO will give you piercings which, if viewed from the side, are about 2 cm in front of your character.

Anything else you want to know?

A few things.  What do the crafting overhauls themselves do exactly?  The ones required for the Immersive jewelry.  One of them itself has a requirement, which it said renames some of the weapons.  I just wanted some clarity on them.

I tried the above CBBE HDT piercing set.  Has some very nice ones, but for some reason a few of them won't show up when equipped, even though I ran it through bodyslide.  A lot of them do work, but a bunch don't.

You'll find that the mod works better with Immersive Jewelry.

The mods for CCO include Weapons Remade, Perks Overhaul and something else that escapes me at the moment. Without getting into too much detail CCO changes the how you make steel (iron and carbon, not corundum). It adds a two sizes of gemstones and renames them according to size (one hundred carat, thirty carat, ten carat and one carat) and allows different qualities (depending on what you want to make bigger and "finer" are not always better). There are a few odd pieces of armor thrown in like some nice looking vampire stuff. There is an extensive McMenu with CCO (which you will want to use) to change how you gain experience from crafting and breaking down items, how much ore and gems you get when you dig and even some variation in what the menus for crafting are for some items. I don't notice much difference with the weapons but I use a couple of other mods for those. It is big on name changes and does take a little getting used to but I can't imagine playing without it now.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

I tried the above CBBE HDT piercing set.  Has some very nice ones, but for some reason a few of them won't show up when equipped, even though I ran it through bodyslide.  A lot of them do work, but a bunch don't.

I think there is a fix pack somewhere on the forum support thread for that mod that sorts that out, or at least from what I remember there is for the uunp version anyway.

Archived