R.I.P. NSFW Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Wolf63

It's not hard to find an NSFW Mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Just a quick search for "Nude Samus" or something of the sort will give you what you're looking for. The problem is finding one that you can actually download. Tons of NSFW mods have been lost to the times because their download links were removed from Mediafire. (99% of removed mods were on Mediafire, not even exaggerating) And because of this, tons of mods are gone. Nude Peach, Birthday Suit Rosalina, and others like it are gone. That's not to say there are zero remaining NSFW Mods. There's still that Zero Suit Samus one I mentioned earlier, and a Nude Daisy, among a few others, but they are far outweighed by the ones that have been lost to the times. If only the creators have kept the download links updated... I'm curious if anyone else remembers those mods or not.

20 hours ago, Wolf63 said:

It's not hard to find an NSFW Mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Just a quick search for "Nude Samus" or something of the sort will give you what you're looking for. The problem is finding one that you can actually download. Tons of NSFW mods have been lost to the times because their download links were removed from Mediafire. (99% of removed mods were on Mediafire, not even exaggerating) And because of this, tons of mods are gone. Nude Peach, Birthday Suit Rosalina, and others like it are gone. That's not to say there are zero remaining NSFW Mods. There's still that Zero Suit Samus one I mentioned earlier, and a Nude Daisy, among a few others, but they are far outweighed by the ones that have been lost to the times. If only the creators have kept the download links updated... I'm curious if anyone else remembers those mods or not.

Can you share the available ones? I can't locate them.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Can you share the available ones? I can't locate them.

You can find quite a few here. To save you some time, if their pictures no longer exist, there's a 90% chance their download doesn't either. Nude Daisy and Zelda are the exceptions that I know of. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Name=*nude* As for the best and most popular Nude Mod for Brawl, here's "leaf censored and improved naked zss" http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Order=Downloads&MainType=Character&Target=ZSS&rawlView_php%3FMainType=Character

Should be the first available character on the list. Despite the name saying censored, the actual textures come in two forms, with and without censoring.

Archived