Xavier's Linglong Outfit

View File

This is another clothing  ported from A Chinese 3D animation  INCARNATION

YOU NEED BOTH CBBE AND FALLOUT 4 HIGH HEELS SYSTEM TO RUN THIS MOD

(YOU CAN STILL RUN THIS MOD WITHOUT  FALLOUT 4 HIGH HEELS SYSTEM BUT IT WILL AFFECTS YOUR GAME EXPERIENCE)

To get the apparel you can use ESP to quickly loot

OR

You can also find the UFO CRASH CAVE

Physical apparel  & Bodyslider supported 

NOTICE: While you are Bodysilding, please use Xavier's Linglong ArmorBS.nif   to create your Bodyslider sets first.

Then apply the sets to Xavier's Linglong Donwskirt.nif  and Xavier's Linglong Outfit.nif 

Notice: wearing the Helmet will changes your hair style

USE NMM or MO to install this mod, manually install is not suggested

THANK YOU & HAVE A FUN

3 hours ago, 008zulu said:

Is it supposed to be in the toolbox near the alien, or is the alien supposed to be carrying it? I can't find it in the cave.

It is a NPC named Amecia, in the cave that where the alien located, you kill she and get the outfit.  try re-installing the mod, if you didn't find the NPC

7 hours ago, andyt3 said:

then where do i find the second piece of armor to scrap? I am very reluctant to let go of such great armor

Ye......Sorry to say that I've made the mistake, so you cant enhance all of the armor, I guess you can only get the armor enhance pieces through the console.  just type "help LL Armor 0" then you can get the ID code of those pieces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, 

I am not familiar with the animation that inspired this armor, but I really like this work of yours. Other than the oriental feel it has captured, adding the wear and tear on the metallitc parts is a nice touch. Bravo.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, skyfall1998 said:

So i`m able to get the armor in game and upgrade it to level one. But after that i cant do anything I`ve tried console commands and it says the armor is valid or whatever could someone please help.

help "LL Armor" 0

Found that out while I was trying to get the DOA races mods to work.  Initially, I had trouble finding the right console commands to find the ID's of the enhancement pieces.  Then it's just a matter of doing a player.additem [LL Armor Enhancement Pieces ID code] [qty]