I remember using this mod a long time ago. Don't recall it being an issue to use. But now..I got lost.  1) Does LE & SE mean only those 2 games can use some of those mods listed? (I'm back to Skyrim right now) 2) Is Aroused needed? 3) I made "the plans" for camp machine but it says u can't  "use" that?? 4) I put on the cuirass but nothing happened?? 

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 1:02 PM, Bednarik said:

I remember using this mod a long time ago. Don't recall it being an issue to use. But now..I got lost.  1) Does LE & SE mean only those 2 games can use some of those mods listed? (I'm back to Skyrim right now) 2) Is Aroused needed? 3) I made "the plans" for camp machine but it says u can't  "use" that?? 4) I put on the cuirass but nothing happened?? 

All right, let's go in order.

For starters, you really shouldn't make a new topic to ask for technical support. MME has a perfectly functional forum, where devs and fans of the mod will be sure to see your request, and you won't have to rely on someone bumping into you while sorting by new.

Anyway, LE and SE stand for Legendary Edition and Special Edition. Legendary Edition is the original release in all its buggy, modded-to-hell glory. Special Edition is the patched re-release Bethesda made to justify selling Skyrim for twice the price in a market where it was barely worth 20$, and was the home of the whole Creation Club fiasco.

Due to these patches, mods that were made for Legendary Edition no longer work with Special Edition, and vice-versa. It is important that you get the correct version of the mod to match your install, though I myself don't know exactly what would happen if you mixed-and-matched. Considering Skyrim's normal fragility when it comes to CTD's... don't.

No, Sexlab Aroused is not required for MME. I recommend actually reading the mod page, because literally the first thing is a list of Required mods followed by a list of Recommended mods. Basic reading comprehension is a significant help when asking questions on a forum.

I'm unsure as to the specifics of your third question, but it sounds like you used the recipe for the Campfire milk pumps which, shockingly, require the Campfire mod. More information would doubtlessly be found on the relevant mod page, as I myself am not familiar, so I'll link below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798

Do note that this is the Legendary Edition version. You are posting here instead of in the SE forums, so I'm just making assumptions here.

Finally, the Cuirass. the key here is the debug spells, 'Milk Self' and 'Milk-a-Friend.' you put on the cuirass, cast the spell, and then milk yourself until you're dry. The Friend version does the same, but for someone else wearing the cuirass.

If you were looking for a more automated milking armor, MME supports Symbiotic and Parasitic armors that automatically feed lactacid and milk characters. The sticking point is, of course, the armors drink the milk and you don't get it... at least, the parasitic armors do, not sure about the symbiotic ones.

You can use the mod's MCM menu to designate any chest armor as milking equipment (counts-as-Cuirass), symbiotic, or parasitic, so you don't strictly need the mods linked in MME's description.

If you have anymore questions... Just post in MME's support thread. It was sheer luck I found you here, and the mod's creator frequents the support thread. He's better at remembering details and is more familiar in general then I am.