Forbidden Legend Quest Bug

Xuvish

I am on the stage where I need to learn the truth from Dayna Vallen.

I looted the body and read the diary/notes and the quest would not advance.  The arrowhead is still over the body after looting and reading.

I went to the beginning, looted and read the book and that did not work.

Is there a fix I can do?

Or is there an item I should have brought along with?

Do I need to load a saved game before I even started the forbidden legend quest and try again?

Thanks

17 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I am on the stage where I need to learn the truth from Dayna Vallen.

I looted the body and read the diary/notes and the quest would not advance.  The arrowhead is still over the body after looting and reading.

I went to the beginning, looted and read the book and that did not work.

Is there a fix I can do?

Or is there an item I should have brought along with?

Do I need to load a saved game before I even started the forbidden legend quest and try again?

Thanks

"TheOtakuMage wrote:
Im going to answer the original topic because im having the same issue and had to figure it out myself if you go to next quest location and place the amulet fragments it will update the quest to the final step if you dont know where to go just go to Reachwater Rock East of Markarth i figured this out because i had already been there but i didnt have the ivory claw so while i was doing this quest i found it and knew where it went. Hope This Helps"

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:250791

11 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

"TheOtakuMage wrote:
Im going to answer the original topic because im having the same issue and had to figure it out myself if you go to next quest location and place the amulet fragments it will update the quest to the final step if you dont know where to go just go to Reachwater Rock East of Markarth i figured this out because i had already been there but i didnt have the ivory claw so while i was doing this quest i found it and knew where it went. Hope This Helps"

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:250791

Thank you, that worked.  I was able to complete the quest.  Is there anything after once you assemble the necklace, or is that the last part of the questline?

On 11/4/2019 at 12:36 AM, Xuvish said:

Thank you, that worked.  I was able to complete the quest.  Is there anything after once you assemble the necklace, or is that the last part of the questline?

( Spoilers )You can read about it her https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Forbidden_Legend

I think its 9 parts in this quest. The last 100 "Reforge the Gauldur Amulet" and 150 "Take the Gauldur Amulet"

Its patched in USLEP.

Archived