Is there actually any way to make a sim a top and make his boyfriend a bottom?

ohwowzers29

49 minutes ago, ohwowzers29 said:

Okay so the sim that I want to be a bottom is always a top no matter what, and I know you can change it during sex but it's kind of annoying doing it every time. Is there any options in the settings for this?

Most str8 animations will work fine for two male sims. Just have the bottom set to be recognized as female. Occasionally he'll be getting fucked in the balls, but otherwise, it scratches the itch pretty well.

2 hours ago, rboi2012 said:

Most str8 animations will work fine for two male sims. Just have the bottom set to be recognized as female. Occasionally he'll be getting fucked in the balls, but otherwise, it scratches the itch pretty well.

I'm stupid LOL how do I do that?

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2019 at 6:25 PM, ohwowzers29 said:

I'm stupid LOL how do I do that?

Click on ground > Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Gender Settings 

Turn on "Recognize Females as both", which will allow male sims to fill female-assigned roles during sex. You can go ahead and turn on everything there too.

What WhibbyGayLord said!

However, the few animations that are strictly  MxM will no longer be shown as a sex-phase option  (as far as I know!) Which is unfortunate.

Really hope that WW does top, bottom and versatile in the future! Would be much more helpful to use ALL animations

Archived