how to know where an npc live

57 minutes ago, Harvald said:

I think you can use this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051. It is possible to add a marker to any NPC or just teleport to the location he is in.

Wait a minute, that might not fit my need. What I want is to get an NPC's home, but this mod just marks where the Actor is, that might not be its home. (For example, an NPC is in prision, but his home is in Riverwood. Normally we can know his home by checking the AI package in the CK to see where he sleep. I just want a function in the script to check the sleep package's parameter "location" in the runtime . Or we can know his home by checking his faction to see some kind of "keyFaction" or "homeFaction", but as I said this can not detect home unknown to the mod author, such as checking an NPC introduced by a new mod not known by the current making mod. )

17 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Wait a minute, that might not fit my need. What I want is to get an NPC's home, but this mod just marks where the Actor is, that might not be its home. (For example, an NPC is in prision, but his home is in Riverwood. Normally we can know his home by checking the AI package in the CK to see where he sleep. I just want a function in the script to check the sleep package's parameter "location" in the runtime . Or we can know his home by checking his faction to see some kind of "keyFaction" or "homeFaction", but as I said this can not detect home unknown to the mod author, such as checking an NPC introduced by a new mod not known by the current making mod. )

try searching on nexus about Console or commands.. it might show up on a mod list im not too specific about it but there is a file you can download that extends the game's console reading system 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived