Someone Please Help Me W/ DOA6???????

tampabrad

I just want to know the process about downloading DOA6 mods.  I know I can find some here at LL.  What I want to know before I pay 60 dollars for a game that I have on xbox is, can I still use Nexus mod Manager for organizing? Do they go directly to Nexus like Skyrim, Witcher 3 and fallout 4?  I know Conan Exiles has its own section in the menu to download mods.  I'm not too experienced at modding that takes a lot of manually installing outside of an or organizer like nexus.  Just confused on what happens after I install game and want to start downloading.  Any help will be appreciated.

most, if not all, mods in doa6 are using redelbe

so get your hands on that thing first and put it into the doa6 folder

then you can proceed with downloading the mods and putting it inside the redelbe folder

46 minutes ago, tampabrad said:

where

Already answered in your other thread,  you'd think people check the threads they make but hey ok. 

You can get it there,  follow the links,  read how to install it and mods for DOA6. 

And no,  to my knowledge you cannot use any mod managers,  this tool is the mod manager,  and you are the manager of the tool.  Gotta keep track of what is what, and - like with a mod manager - you need to look not to install several mods in the same costume slot (I suppose)

Lastly mod managers are trash,  they can break your game indefinitely, sometimes randomly, sometimes user error related 

Thanks,

sorry, I didn't think anybody responded because I had the notification on.  I didn't mean nor want to come across as someone who doesn't care about the help people offer.  I was told I posted in the wrong spot.  I will go over what you sent me.  I'm a little nervous w/o mod organizer help but I will take in account what you said about them.  Thanks again for reaching out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 7:06 AM, tampabrad said:

Thanks,

sorry, I didn't think anybody responded because I had the notification on.  I didn't mean nor want to come across as someone who doesn't care about the help people offer.  I was told I posted in the wrong spot.  I will go over what you sent me.  I'm a little nervous w/o mod organizer help but I will take in account what you said about them.  Thanks again for reaching out.

Problems?

Archived