Creating summon question

I'm curious, if I were to make a humanoid summon - something as regular as a follower, just temp. Will it be interactive? If not, is there a way to make a humanoid summon interactive?

Same question goes for summoning the undead. Is there a way to make them interact with the player?

1 hour ago, Azurahawk said:

I'm curious, if I were to make a humanoid summon - something as regular as a follower, just temp. Will it be interactive? If not, is there a way to make a humanoid summon interactive?

Same question goes for summoning the undead. Is there a way to make them interact with the player?

Two different things.  A summon is -- for all intents and purposes -- just a temporary version of any other normal actor type.  If they could normally talk, they'll talk.

For undead (or anything else that doesn't normally talk), you would need to enable them to talk.  There's a variety of ways to do that, but all of them come with issues:

1) Give them a vanilla voice type

2) Create dialogue for their existing voice type

3) Give them (usually through scripting) the means to talk to the player, though this will usually be unvoiced dialogue.

Archived