Removing animations from a pack

Tried searching, that was a bust, so here's my question.

Assume RandomAnimationPack has 20 animations, of which I dislike five of them and never want to see them show up in SL Animation Loader as options to enable/register.

Is it as simple as editing the .json file that comes with the pack to remove those from the SLAL screen (and therefore never having to worry about them accidentally being registered or forgetting to suppress them), or...

Would I have to install Python, edit the text file in SLAnims/Source, regenerate., FNIS for Modders, etc..?

49 minutes ago, Velis said:

Is it as simple as editing the .json file that comes with the pack to remove those from the SLAL screen (and therefore never having to worry about them accidentally being registered or forgetting to suppress them), or...

that would work but....

50 minutes ago, Velis said:

Would I have to install Python, edit the text file in SLAnims/Source, regenerate., FNIS for Modders, etc..?

you would still need to do this to stop the animations from eating up the FNIS slots.

Archived