Jump to content
IGNORED

[Solved] Looking for Snakestone follower for OLDRIM


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

 The second post I'm shure it is Dark Souls by Team Tal. The Armor is called "Undead Legion" (the first in the first row). Not shure about the sword. Might be from an other armor of ---snip---

Spoiler

Berserker.jpg.8de580c9d8bdd13534b1fd00e9

※DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES※

https://www.patreon.com/posts/19014256

 

das sind Gründe, warum Mod Autoren Ihre arbeit zurückziehen

 

edit: wenn OP ein wenig gesucht hätte, dann hätte Er die Reuploads sehr schnell gefunden.
Ich persönlich schätze Mod Autoren und Ihre wünsche, deshalb habe ich die OP anfrage nicht beantwortet! :classic_wink:

 

 

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, winny257 said:

※DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES※

https://www.patreon.com/posts/19014256

 

das sind Gründe, warum Mod Autoren Ihre arbeit zurückziehen

 

edit: wenn OP ein wenig gesucht hätte, dann hätte Er die Reuploads sehr schnell gefunden.
Ich persönlich schätze Mod Autoren und Ihre wünsche, deshalb habe ich die OP anfrage nicht beantwortet! :classic_wink:

 

 

Ich habe nicht hochgeladen.

 

Ich habe lediglich das Bild und den Link von hier https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/01/alpha-souls-of-darkness-v04a-by-teamtal.html verlinked.  Der Downloadlink bei Eskyrim führt zum Original-Downloadlink bzw das Bild ist auch nur ein Link des Originalbildes. So dumm bin ich auch nicht und ausserdem zu faul, wenn es nicht sein muss.

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Ich habe nicht hochgeladen.

 

Ich habe lediglich das Bild und den Link von hier ---snip---  Der Downloadlink bei Eskyrim führt zum Original-Downloadlink bzw das Bild ist auch nur ein Link des Originalbildes. So dumm bin ich auch nicht und ausserdem zu faul, wenn es nicht sein muss.

ich habe nichts davon gesagt, daß du es hochgeladen hast! 
ich wußte von eskrimmods! 

eskrimmods ist als Piraten Webseite berüchtigt!
mein link ist der offizelle Team TAL Patreon Link.

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, winny257 said:

ich habe nichts davon gesagt, daß du es hochgeladen hast! 
ich wußte von eskrimmods! 

eskrimmods ist als Piraten Webseite berüchtigt!
mein link ist der offizelle Team TAL Patreon Link.

all modders can be happy that ESkyrim exists

 

thank you  ESkyrim!

 

1d4BQJM_700wa_0.gif

Link to comment
On 10/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, farlibarcai said:

Find Snakestone (ss author) in twitter and ask for his follower link, I believe some of those armors are included

Thanks a ton Farlibarcai. I've been trying to contact them on their tumblr because their LE version of the follower doesn't work... still no luck but their twitter is another avenue of approach.

 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:04 AM, Harvald said:

 The second post I'm shure it is Dark Souls by Team Tal. The Armor is called "Undead Legion" (the first in the first row). Not shure about the sword. Might be from an other armor of Dark Souls Armor Pack by Team Tal.

 

Berserker.jpg.8de580c9d8bdd13534b1fd00e9

Thanks as well Harvald. Sorry to have troubled you all with this but it was driving me nuts since it looked familiar.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Snakestone said:

Hey, sorry I missed you on tumblr. I rarely check it these days. Do you still need the follower?

 

Snakestone LE version: https://mega.nz/#!Uy5XESrA!zU5FoxxSp8g6fQN_FGV-BY-6jeiVZlCBN2vwru3wSic

 

And if you care here is his new manticore armor.

 

Snakestones new armor: https://mega.nz/#!YrY12A5b!r1_2XqbjBl2KwtTwjSjHv3SrpwQrIWv7Z1O9lZ-RcQg

 

Have a good day!

 

You actually came... I'm so happy. Thanks alot, both for the amazing character and again for taking time out to help me. You're a true hero. ^^

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 11:24 AM, Snakestone said:

Hey, sorry I missed you on tumblr. I rarely check it these days. Do you still need the follower?

 

Snakestone LE version: https://mega.nz/#!Uy5XESrA!zU5FoxxSp8g6fQN_FGV-BY-6jeiVZlCBN2vwru3wSic

 

And if you care here is his new manticore armor.

 

Snakestones new armor: https://mega.nz/#!YrY12A5b!r1_2XqbjBl2KwtTwjSjHv3SrpwQrIWv7Z1O9lZ-RcQg

 

Have a good day!

 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:15 PM, Harvald said:

Ich habe nicht hochgeladen.

 

Ich habe lediglich das Bild und den Link von hier https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/01/alpha-souls-of-darkness-v04a-by-teamtal.html verlinked.  Der Downloadlink bei Eskyrim führt zum Original-Downloadlink bzw das Bild ist auch nur ein Link des Originalbildes. So dumm bin ich auch nicht und ausserdem zu faul, wenn es nicht sein muss.

I have constantly texture ringed knight changes.On is the picture you can see he a normal and in game bib stupidly black color of(if not am mistaken on picture it was more pan-blue tsveto).Who can help.P. S If it is necessary I can throw off a picture

Link to comment
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...