Is this the Dead or Alive 6 REDELBE correct directory? Mods are not working.

JackiMah324

I currently have Dead or Alive 6 Ver.1.12

And REDELBE Ver. 1.4

Yet none of my Mods are working for Layer2. I have the REDLEBE Folder and dinput8.dll inside the Dead or Alive 6 game folder. When I run the game "REDELBE Ver. 1.4" shows up next to the game's update version. 

Inside the REDELBE Folder In the Layer2 section I have theMarie Rose Default hair (Black) folder, and inside that I have the Material and mod.ini file.

The redelbe_log.txt even says "Hair mod "Marie Rose Default hair (Black)" successfully loaded".

What am I missing?

Are you going to the correct outfit for the mod and pushing F key or the equivalent on a controller?

You might have to edit the mod ini:

Add the lines below to the ini

[Hair]
slot = "MAR_HAIR_001" > If MR's default hair is 001 then you can leave this as is. If it's 00x then change it to that.
work = "MAR_HAIR_001" > change this to whatever the hair code is in the character folder for the mod.

slot line controls the slot the hair mod will be loaded to

work line controls what hair mod to load on the said slot above

1 hour ago, sillv said:

Are you going to the correct outfit for the mod and pushing F key or the equivalent on a controller?

I found the problem. It was my controller, since it is a PS3 controller emulating an XBox it doesn't read the Select or L2 button correctly. When I use my keyboard and press F or another controller than the one I was using before it works.

Thanks for the help.

Archived