Making an armor compatible with CBBE

Gwentag

Hey guys!

I'm currently playing a mod called "A Forsworn Story"

It adds some armor that isn't compatible with any sliders. It really bothers me tho that they change my charakters body, even more because one of the armor is topless.

I tried looking for tutorials on Bodyslides github page, but I'm very inexpirienced with bodyslide (except from using it to build outfit from presets) and I don't really understand the tutorials they provide. 

So my question is; is there an easy to follow tutorial which I just couldn't find? My goal ofc is to make the outfits conform with the cbbe preset and bodymorphs I use for my charakter and later add hdt to them. 

I appreciate any help! :)

1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

Hey guys!

It adds some armor that isn't compatible with any sliders. It really bothers me tho that they change my charakters body, even more because one of the armor is topless.

I tried looking for tutorials on Bodyslides github page, but I'm very inexpirienced with bodyslide (except from using it to build outfit from presets) and I don't really understand the tutorials they provide. 

So my question is; is there an easy to follow tutorial which I just couldn't find? My goal ofc is to make the outfits conform with the cbbe preset and bodymorphs I use for my charakter and later add hdt to them. 

This is my conversion method, it requires that you have the Bodyslide files of the armor to be converted (Method equipped with images)

Conversions.rar

1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

Hey guys!

Try this...

Archived