reCAPTCHA

terms

I fully agree with you on that matter.

At some point I had been driven to where I was so mad that I wouldn't interact with any service that forced it's user to complete reCaptchas. Considering that you're also giving free training to google's ML algorithm at the cost of of your time and you're giving away some of your privacy due to embedded cross site tracking in the captchas it's truly boggle my mind as to why site administrators shove that cancer down users throat.

Fortunatly these days I use a captcha solver addon in my browser otherwise I wouldn't have bothered using this forum either.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

It’s weird, I’m using Brave Portable for this site only and have every privacy option turned on (not perfect but better than the default config), I was expecting recaptcha to send me infinite puzzles but I’m just solving one since it was implemented.

Archived