Mannequin overrides

View File

Hi there!

Since I was bored about the default mannequin poses and I didn't find any inspiring alternatives..so... I created my own.

This is the first time I played around with modding content so I hope you guys might like it.

If there is anything that could be improved - please let me know!

The contained overrides are:

• Active
  • Flirty
  • Business
  • Confident
  • Playful

Simply drop them into your Mods folder..

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.
Your mod doesn’t work for me, so I wanted to ask a question - where do I need to install the mod? ( C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ?) And is it possible to set all poses at once, or do I need to choose one?
I would be grateful for the answer.

22 hours ago, Cobaltum said:

Hello.
Your mod doesn’t work for me, so I wanted to ask a question - where do I need to install the mod? ( C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ?) And is it possible to set all poses at once, or do I need to choose one?
I would be grateful for the answer.

Hi, simply drop the unzipped file into your mods folder.

Make sure that there is no other overrides for mannequin poses in your mods folder.

An override can only exist once!

In game (Play Mode) you can choose one pose per mannequin. Klick on it and select a pose.

Poses can only be set for Mannequins owned by your Sims i.e. in your house or in a owned business.

I hope this helps ?

Dude! Thanks! These are funny as all hell, can't wait to try more. I snagged "Mannequin realistic skintone(default replacement)" off TSR, and added some makeup and my own clothing mods. I had them standing out in front of the police station, I just put them there. These are exactly what I needed. Thanks a million!

hooker-Sample2.png

hooker-Sample.png

On 10/30/2019 at 5:27 PM, Bungholio18 said:

Hi, simply drop the unzipped file into your mods folder.

Make sure that there is no other overrides for mannequin poses in your mods folder.

An override can only exist once!

In game (Play Mode) you can choose one pose per mannequin. Klick on it and select a pose.

Poses can only be set for Mannequins owned by your Sims i.e. in your house or in a owned business.

I hope this helps ?

Thanks, it helped! It’s just that I was very dumb to try to change the pose in "game mode". xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Did you try to put them in a separate subfolder?

Any other mod that overrides EA Poses?

Seperate sub folder? how? I don't think I have anything that overwrites the manikin poses, is there a mod other then this one?

35 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Seperate sub folder? how? I don't think I have anything that overwrites the manikin poses, is there a mod other then this one?

Inside your mods folder create a new folder and give it a name, then put the unzipped files in there. Maybe this could help.

Being inside a separate folder influences the order of being loaded into the game. Maybe it conflicts with some other mod.

I re-uploaded the files to make sure they were not broken.

Please download them once again and put the unzipped folder into your mods folder.

I hope it works!

9 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Inside your mods folder create a new folder and give it a name, then put the unzipped files in there. Maybe this could help.

Being inside a separate folder influences the order of being loaded into the game. Maybe it conflicts with some other mod.

I re-uploaded the files to make sure they were not broken.

Please download them once again and put the unzipped folder into your mods folder.

I hope it works!

somehow works! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 6:32 PM, GranEnigma said:

Maybe a dumb question, but is there anyway you or someone else make/convert this for Skyrim LE?  I expect the answer to be "no", but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, lol.  Great work, though.  Once I eventually get Sims 4, I'll definitely be downloading this.  :)

Sorry, never dealed with Skyrim. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...