Need help on Sexlab Framework & Sexlab Defeat

Well actually all of them should work. It is a retexture, so make sure it loads last or at least pretty way down.

You could try the other versions, but if there wasn't any cum in the first place then something else is wrong. I really don't know what it could be.

It could either be, that you have a mod that conflicts with sexlab cum. Like Cum on clothes or something. Since you don't have those mods installed I'm guessing it has something to do with sexlab itself. You could try a new game and see if the problem persists.  

Got everything working! It's going great now that the basic downloads are finally working! Thank you so much for everything!

I'm still curious about other things, like CBBE and UNP bodies, body sliders, and so on. Like, I have CBBE working, but I saw these other models that state they need UNP or UUNP. Are some body sliders exclusive to Skyrim and others to Skyrim Special Edition? Is it safe to have both UNP and CBBE?

There's a body file I want to use but it requires UUNP or UNP for females. I don't really know how to add new bodies either, I was thinking I can just load it into the Mod manager?

You're most welcome ! Glad I could help you. :)

Yeah UNNP is also a very nice body replacer. 

Ok no, that doesn't work. You only can have UUNP or CBBE or some kind of other body replacer. You can only have one of those. But you can just uninstall CBBE and install UNNP instead. There shouldn't be a problem with that. 

Yeah and some custom clothes or armos are made for UUNP or CBBE only. So you need to decide which body replacer you like the most. 

And yeah just install it like any other mod. Just uninstall CBBE first. That is important. and run FNIS again just in case. 

The body slider for CBBE doesn't seem to work, but when I disabled CBBE and tried UNP, the body slider was able to edit UNP.

However, I think some sort of graphical glitch happened because when I was approaching a bandit, I think the game viewed the enemy's detecting range or something. I'm not exactly sure myself.

But since the only thing I did at the tome was disable CBBE and CBBE components while getting UNP to work, it must've messed with the file or something.

Can I just remove CBBE using Vortex's "Remove Mod"? Or do I have to dig into the files manually?

As far as I know UNP is editable in bodyslide, yes.

I really don't know what you mean.

Yeah you have to have make a new game at least. Also, you have to think about all the mods that may need CBBE. If a mod has CBBE as a requirement, you are going to have a bad time. You also need a new armor conversion to UUNP for the vanilla armors. Launch FNIS too. It is kind of a hassle switching body replacers.

No, you can just delete it. That's what managers are for.

Also I'm very sorry to tell you, but I can't help you anymore. Not right now anyway, because a very close family member of mine passed away. I'm filled with sorrow and just want to be left alone...

So now you are on your own. Hope I could help you enough. Goodbye for now and I wish you happy gaming.

I'm so sorry to hear that! And I'm sorry for asking so much during this time.

Thank you for everything you've done. I appreciate it! I hope for the best for you and your family.

This is a good time to close the forum. Thank you again and I hope to talk to you again in another time.

Archived