Skyrim : funny script i wrote

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

[ dragon come]

Dovahkiin : holy shit its ancient dragon!, hey elf are you gonna do something about it?

wood elf : me, go talk to him

Dovahkiin : What about you , you look brave enough

nord : dude my axe can't barely cut butter do you want me to fight that no way man , i rather get laid with azura and complain my life how suck it is being in skyrim.

Dovahkiin : wait wha?

nord : sorry had a daedric fetish you can't deny azura has epic boobs

Dovahkiin : yeah you right , khajit how about u

khajit : who me , sorry i'm buzzy grooming my furs

Dovahkiin : imperial?

imperial : FOR sky... oh sorry oh damn that's a high leveled dragon sorry i cant help you , i'm gonna cut on this one i think my mom is calling

Dovahkiin : are you effing kidding me , nobody

high elf : You gotta be kidding me , guys don't ditch me out .. please i make awosome mead with wine on it

Nord : get over your self you the one who get superior kind then all of us look the dragon its smiling oh shit fire breath Run forest ! run!!

Dovahkiin : Seriously this sucks , i never beat the dragon at all like seriously look at me

high elf : hey at least you get the voice

Dovahkiin : voice my ass , i barely shout when my mother argue what underwear i had to wear when going outside she thinks i'm playing knight!

high elf : Talk me about it , i had to go clean my hair because I'm an elf and my sister thinks I'm a slut

[ dragons continue terrorizing village]

Dovahkiin : oooh , i'm not gonna have awesome mead when it destroy that..

high elf : i got idea , why don't we go grab some rum and eat mead while this dragon terrorizing the village fuck em

Dovahkiin : sounds like a plan

Ancient dragon : Aww come on , i got to do boring stuff and you guys can go out drinking? , damnit i shouldn't listen to that stupid plan to prank all these people sorry bros...

Guard : i use to be like..

ancient dragon : oh shut up

Guest Lady Luck

lmaooo idk i'm like super bored sitting on my stupid cubicale with no report i guess i just make random funny script XD

now you know why the guard shot himself with an arrow lmaooo

Guest Lady Luck

oh its nothing its just a stupid idea me and my friend dave came up with when we bored , we used to make fun of age of conan how conan can't get his dick in his pants Xd that one is funny as hell.

Guest Lady Luck

Here's another funny one

1st date High elf an orc

Situation

Imagine how high elf female date with an orc male in skyrim

Gruul

" Hmm i'm bored maybe i can sent a letter to Sky at solitude for a date"

Two months later

Sky

" Interesting , an orc asking me a date"

[mom screaming]

Mom

" What's that later is all about!"

Sky

" Non of your bussines MA"

Mom

" excuse me misses Touchy!"

Sky

" i swear someday i put a claymore up her ass and just tell her to shut up"

[ hour later at the solitude in]

Gruul

" I hope shes not one of them banshee looking high elf that would be a bad date, oh here's she comes"

Sky

" Hello i assume you are Gruul Grognak ? "

Gruul

" with a capital G..."

sky

" So tell me about your self?"

Gruul

" Well beside my boring background , my Ancestor used to be a hero on cyroodiil"

Sky

" oh cool "

Gruul

" then some guy killed him , after that i got this strange bosmer coming after my door telling , grognak sucks"

Sky

" that's sad, tell you what , I'm gonna make a deal for us

Gruul

" ok shoot"

Sky

" If you win on the 7,000 steps to throat of the world i let you sleep with me "

Gruul

" [ Damn , i knew this is coming why the hell does all the women on skyrim uses the step just to get laid damn you Weekly dating advertisements] "

Gruul

" ok i'll do that but in one condition"

Sky

" alright what?"

Gruul

" dibs on the ass"

Sky

" [it's not like an orc can win this race]"

Sky

" new deal race with a nord on 7k steps and you get extra on the ass"

Gruul

" Challenge accepted!"

[ Two hours later]

Gruul

" damn i gotta slow down with skooma"

Nord

" Hey green skin , ran out of breath already? i thought orcs supposed to be athletic"

[40 minutes later]

[dragon comes]

Nord

" ok you win "

Gruul

" Wtf is all that about , running like a p.. holy shit run dude run!"

Sky

" Lol .. seriously a dragon scares an orc , the best part is he screams like a girl Bhaahahaha.. oh man that was funny as hell"

Dragon [ stares at sky]

sky

" nice dragon.. good dragon crap bad idea!, Bad idea!"

lol prank gone wrong

i was reading skyrim tech section when i went to this thread, then i read the topic: "a funny script i wrote..." so i inmediately imagined a "funny script"

Scriptname FUNNY extends ObjectReference Hidden

Function ModFunnyPoints(int iFavorPoints = 1)
if iFunnyPoints > 0
	MakePlayerApplaud()
else
; 		debug.trace(self + " ModFavorPoints called with negative param. NO EFFECT.")
endif
endFunction

; also KICK NPC IN THE BALLS "
       endif

somthing like that... :P

Guest Lady Luck

i was reading skyrim tech section when i went to this thread' date=' then i read the topic: "a funny script i wrote..." so i inmediately imagined a "funny script"

if iFunnyPoints > 0
	MakePlayerApplaud()
else
; 		debug.trace(self + " ModFavorPoints called with negative param. NO EFFECT.")
endif
endFunction

endif

[/quote']

Facepalm , ok let me give you a difference between a screenplay script writing and a coding script writing.

if i wrote a screenplay based on spoken words does that sound a script writing to you , " a funny coding " Would refer as that above implying that that either you confused by the title or just a plain insult.

If you really want to make a joke make sure it doesn't offend the poster , i really hate lame jokes that is not really interesting to know different between screenplay script writing [ applying a meaning to spoken word] and a script coding.

not really being an asshole simply i'm not in a good mood , but a in a mood for comedic relief trying to enjoy my day at least on this forum/

god you remind me of my office mate that pisses me off alot, but u know LL is always be my home so i'm gonna be nice , since my mood isn't going too well today with my boss nagging my around i'm gonna try at least be fun , not really over reacting when i'm moody this is how i usually act mostly in a bad way or good way.

i was reading skyrim tech section when i went to this thread' date=' then i read the topic: "a funny script i wrote..." so i inmediately imagined a "funny script"

if iFunnyPoints > 0
	MakePlayerApplaud()
else
endif
endFunction

endif

[/quote']

Facepalm , ok let me give you a difference between a screenplay script writing and a coding script writing.

if i wrote a screenplay based on spoken words does that sound a script writing to you , " a funny coding " Would refer as that above implying that that either you confused by the title or just a plain insult.

If you really want to make a joke make sure it doesn't offend the poster , i really hate lame jokes that is not really interesting to know different between screenplay script writing [ applying a meaning to spoken word] and a script coding.

god you remind me of my office mate that pisses me off alot, but u know LL is always be my home so i'm gonna be nice , since my mood isn't going too well today with my boss nagging my around i'm gonna try at least be fun , not really over reacting when i'm moody this is how i usually act mostly in a bad way or good way.

i know about the difference... i write some scripts from time to time. :P .... its just the skyrim fever... its time for me to let that game rest for a while or the next time someone says something that begin with fus ill complete the word with ro dah...

Guest Lady Luck

if iFunnyPoints > 0
	MakePlayerApplaud()
else
endif
endFunction

endif

[/quote']

i know about the difference... i write some scripts from time to time. :P .... its just the skyrim fever... its time for me to let that game rest for a while or the next time someone says something that begin with fus ill complete the word with ro dah...

lol good for you to know that, this is what my daily basis at the office rather then complaining my work XD, anyway sorry for that i'm a bit jumpy today trying to be nice ...

Archived