Newest Update

volcom4c

7 hours ago, volcom4c said:

Anyone have an idea when we will get the WW update for the new game patch? Been out for almost a month now.

Depends on what you mean by "new game patch". By you "almost a month now" I assume the patch directly before "Realm of Magic" was released or maybe the smaller bugfix-update a bit later? WW got an update "almost a month" ago and since works flawlessly. What other update would you require?

If you mean the next patch, well, turbodriver can't forsee the future and can only work on an update after the patch is public.

6 hours ago, seanflem said:

idk but i want more animations

There are already hundreds though ?

On 10/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, nugerumon said:

Depends on what you mean by "new game patch". By you "almost a month now" I assume the patch directly before "Realm of Magic" was released or maybe the smaller bugfix-update a bit later? WW got an update "almost a month" ago and since works flawlessly. What other update would you require?

If you mean the next patch, well, turbodriver can't forsee the future and can only work on an update after the patch is public.

There are already hundreds though ?

I was referring to the 3rd(now 4th I believe) patch after the Realms of Magic update. There was like a bug fix patch or, then another with DLC, then another bug fix, then the one that just dropped. So..any of those I just mentioned. There have been like 3 patches since the WW we have here that was updated on the 13th. I'm not bitching at all. I was just wondering if anyone had any useful info...Then I just had to explain myself..lol

On 10/2/2019 at 9:55 PM, BillyPilgrim said:

The most recent version of Wicked Whims works with the latest version of the Sims 4. There was no need for an extensive update.

I know it "works" , it throws a few last exceptions since the patches. We just usually got a WW update within a couple weeks at the most(after Patreon) after any S4 update. Could be wrong..

6 hours ago, volcom4c said:

I know it "works" , it throws a few last exceptions since the patches. We just usually got a WW update within a couple weeks at the most(after Patreon) after any S4 update. Could be wrong..

Realm of Magic was released Sept. 10. WickedWhims v145e was released Sept. 13.

So I'm not sure what update you're looking for.

And post your lastexception.txt file. Your issues might not be related to WW.

18 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Realm of Magic was released Sept. 10. WickedWhims v145e was released Sept. 13.

So I'm not sure what update you're looking for.

And post your lastexception.txt file. Your issues might not be related to WW.

Jesus christ, nevermind. I didn't think my question was that confusing. There have been other updates to the SIMS 4 Game since the Realms of Magic...Which also means after Sept 13th. And the lastexceptions I can figure out if I needed to I just figured there would be an update so I've just dealt with it since its not game breaking. Seriously though nevermind, I'll wait.

1 hour ago, volcom4c said:

Jesus christ, nevermind. I didn't think my question was that confusing. There have been other updates to the SIMS 4 Game since the Realms of Magic...Which also means after Sept 13th. And the lastexceptions I can figure out if I needed to I just figured there would be an update so I've just dealt with it since its not game breaking. Seriously though nevermind, I'll wait.

When you're unclear as to what game patch you're referring to, you're going to get confusing answers.

Also, the Wicked Whims site shares what versions of the Sims 4 are supported. You'll notice here - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/ - that version 145e - which is available publicly - supports everything through the small Oct. 3 patch.

There has not been a need to update WW because it's compatible with every recent patch. If you're getting LastExceptions, something else is going on.

1 hour ago, BillyPilgrim said:

When you're unclear as to what game patch you're referring to, you're going to get confusing answers.

Also, the Wicked Whims site shares what versions of the Sims 4 are supported. You'll notice here - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/ - that version 145e - which is available publicly - supports everything through the small Oct. 3 patch.

There has not been a need to update WW because it's compatible with every recent patch. If you're getting LastExceptions, something else is going on.

I was never unclear about a specific patch. I was just curious on WHEN the patch that was dropped today, was going to happen. This included full support for S4 1.56.52. I never inquired about a version number or specific patch. Thats why I was confused about the answers I was getting. Like, being unaware of any patch for the game past Realms of Magic, etc..

I did read that on the site about being compatible up to the Oct.3rd patch, but shit slips through the cracks sometimes and the only thing that changed on my game was the update before LastExceptions started happening. No new mods or anything, but I didn't notice anything breaking so I figured maybe something I already had installed that was different from the norm was making mine throw LEs... either way, after applying this newest WW update, LastExceptions are not happening anymore, weird..

2 hours ago, volcom4c said:

I was never unclear about a specific patch. I was just curious on WHEN the patch that was dropped today, was going to happen. This included full support for S4 1.56.52. I never inquired about a version number or specific patch. Thats why I was confused about the answers I was getting. Like, being unaware of any patch for the game past Realms of Magic, etc..

I did read that on the site about being compatible up to the Oct.3rd patch, but shit slips through the cracks sometimes and the only thing that changed on my game was the update before LastExceptions started happening. No new mods or anything, but I didn't notice anything breaking so I figured maybe something I already had installed that was different from the norm was making mine throw LEs... either way, after applying this newest WW update, LastExceptions are not happening anymore, weird..

There wasn't a WW update today. I know the WickedWhims file page says there was a change made within the past 24 hours, but the WW files are the same from Sept. 13 - which is version 145e.

Nothing changed.

Maybe you just were able to get a clean WW installation. Glad it works, whatever the issue was.

22 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

There wasn't a WW update today. I know the WickedWhims file page says there was a change made within the past 24 hours, but the WW files are the same from Sept. 13 - which is version 145e.

Nothing changed.

Maybe you just were able to get a clean WW installation. Glad it works, whatever the issue was.

I'm not going to go into detail, cause it looks like you just want to have a "BUT this" response. There is a reason it says WW was updated Friday on LL. There always has been when it says things were updated. That doesn't mean any features were added to WW. Compatibility update. Notice there was an update recently for Nisa's too? Also for a reason..I just went into detail didn't I??..

Archived