All in one - HDT, Works half(En/Fr)

Hi,

I need Help with the mod All in one - HDT, body physics does not work,

During installation, however, I select the "Bounce and jiggles" option and the physics of the vagina and I install the Leyenda texture included in the mode.

after installing the mode, I run FNIS and update the animations.

When I run the game, I watch if it works, the texture of Leyenda are well installed on the follower, NPC and player bodies, but I have no physics, yet in the options, I select the one with exaggerate movement.

I use the CBBE version of All in one -HDT, as well as the Bijin modes (wives, warmaidens, NPC, seranaholic and valerica) as well as the temptress race mode.

I make available to you the list of the modes to use as well as the order of loading, (I am under mod organizer).

Thank you in advance for your help

PS: I use "All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 Standard Edition (4K Optimized)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut,

J'aurais besoin de votre aide pour le mode All in one -HDT, la physique des corps ne fonctionne pas.

Lors de l'installation, je sélectionne pourtant les option "Bounce et jiggles" ainsi que la physique du vagin et j'installe les texture de Leyenda inclue dans le mode.

Après l'installation du mode, je lance FNIS et met à jour les animations.

Lorsque je lance le jeu, je regarde si celui-ci fonctionne, les texture de Leyenda sont bien installer sur les corps de follower, PNJ et joueur, mais je n'ai aucune physique, pourtant dans les options j'ai sélectionner celui avec des mouvement exagérer

J'utilise la version CBBE de All in one -HDT, ainsi que les modes Bijin (wives, warmaidens, NPC, seranaholic et valerica) ainsi que le mode temptress race.

Je vous met a disposition la liste des modes utiliser ainsi que le ordre de chargement, (je suis sous mod organizer).

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre aide

PS: j'utilise "All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 Standard Edition (4K Optimized)"

image.png.b1cd8f84ded4244b7938ae5ea6d209db.png

Archived