Kardashian

• 2 weeks later...

I like this but she isn't thick like the above poster said and she doesn't have the sexy clothing. I'd very grateful if you updated it to look exactly like yours with all the CC.

there is a body mod on her so the tray does nothing on its own. the mod should be inside the cc file as well. did u maybe skip the cc and only copied the trays ? that could explain ur problem. also there are like 2-4 outfits for each clothing set. did you check all outfits ?

Ā 

again: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7542-body-meshes-presets-by-dumbaby-for-males-females-wickedwhims-compatible/

Ā 

this is the mod that should already be in the cc file. you can use this mod (follow the instructions for activating it on existing sims) to simply reshape her or other sims in ur game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, gamer4321 said:

for some reason Kim crashes my game that dirty whore lol any ideasĀ 

after i uploaded i discovered that one makeup in a clothing set was outtaded (as it gave her a buggy body skin) it did not crash my game though, simply exchange the make up, i think it was on of the "party" outfits... you might as well change all clothes and makeup in cas. if its even possible for you to go there without crashing.