Solitude Men's Club Expanded (by ffabris)

I am having an issue with everytime I try to enter the Riftin Club basement my game crashes. Are any of these mods not compatible with yours?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
3DNPC.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
NAT.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CBBE.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
3DCloudsStormsNights.esp
S3DRocks.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Giants.esp
BDHorseRace.esp
HorseOverlays.esp
BDHorseHoodie.esp
BDHorseSOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
MarriageModSE.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Mens Clubs Merged.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Qw_SofiaFollower_USSEP Patch.esp
FNISspells.esp
Jyotai_ArousingNudeWorldOrder.esp
The Manipulator.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
ssapbwk.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
BDHorseNPC.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
FGCumEffect.esp
3DNPC0.esp
IMAGINATOR SSE - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Resurrect.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
CreaNur.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
OSA.esm
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 12:49 AM, Vachnic said:

As I said... crispy ?

Hell, I say burnt! ;) 

Gods, I spent ages redoing all the men in all the bathhouses. Thank god I saved all the npc files. I'm hoping I can  use them in SSC CK. Or maybe your men, Vachnic will be good. I did end  up adding many more nords. But I also added bretons, elves and Imperials. Of course the Windhelm club were all nords. :) (and yes I brought Uffic there - man, he had a good time).

Vachnic. thank you for porting this (and the others). and thank you for ffabris for letting him. I am finally converting over to SSE. ffabris' mods were keeping me on LE. 

There is an easy fix for the door in Windhelm. This issue would crop up for me once in a while in the LE version.  Just use the console. Point at the door and type "unlock" (without the "). And walk in. 

I might also point out this works without being the manager. All the men inside will still be walking around, having sex and waiting for you. The bed upstairs might not work for you though. But the ones in the club do.

About followers... YES. I've walked into the Windhelm with a party of 4 men. And you can bring women. Keep in mind, I would not do this unless you have a strong PC. And I use Windhelm for friends because it has the most space. 

4 hours ago, Crag said:

Hell, I say burnt! ;) 

Gods, I spent ages redoing all the men in all the bathhouses. Thank god I saved all the npc files. I'm hoping I can  use them in SSC CK. Or maybe your men, Vachnic will be good. I did end  up adding many more nords. But I also added bretons, elves and Imperials. Of course the Windhelm club were all nords. :) (and yes I brought Uffic there - man, he had a good time).

Vachnic. thank you for porting this (and the others). and thank you for ffabris for letting him. I am finally converting over to SSE. ffabris' mods were keeping me on LE. 

I am glad you are enjoying the mods. ffabris kinda knows what he is doing. Well, except cremating his men, but meh. To each his own. And thanks for the tips you provided for other users.

Just as a "by the way": I currently don't have Skyrim (LE or SE) installed, so I am not really able to offer much support. But if issues crop up, post them anyway and eventually I will respond.

• 4 months later...
Guest ffabris
17 hours ago, Luka10 said:

Okay, I'm gonna be a total ass here becuase I'm tired of this and kinda cranky right now, but.

I go by a what you see is what you get sort of view for mods and, I don't see anything so, please get screenshots even from other people...

Screenshots are on the original mod.

• 2 months later...
Guest ffabris
On 1/1/2021 at 5:14 AM, lolw0t said:

I just wanted to say thank-you for this mod, you guys are legends!  I wish there was more content like this ?

1 hour ago, Baraadmirer said:

Finally got this mod to work (I had no idea I was supposed to run FNIS each time a dependent mod was added), and I wanted to say thank you so much for making an MSM-oriented mod. I might have to tweak my PC's sex drive so that options to fuck come up more often. ?

Glad you both like! ?

Hmm, I seem to have an odd recurring problem. I'm not sure if it's specifically a SexLab issue, but after refreshing FNIS behaviours, the men are just standing/posing around the club without engaging in sexy times. I tried cleaning SexLab through MCM, and I turned on the debug log for SMC. The only significant change I made was boosting the number of bathers to max, and the debug log sometimes says that it wasn't able to scan them. The other Sexlab-dependent mod I have is Skyrim Romance, but I'm not sure if that would introduce conflicts in any way.

Guest ffabris
23 hours ago, Baraadmirer said:

Hmm, I seem to have an odd recurring problem. I'm not sure if it's specifically a SexLab issue, but after refreshing FNIS behaviours, the men are just standing/posing around the club without engaging in sexy times. I tried cleaning SexLab through MCM, and I turned on the debug log for SMC. The only significant change I made was boosting the number of bathers to max, and the debug log sometimes says that it wasn't able to scan them. The other Sexlab-dependent mod I have is Skyrim Romance, but I'm not sure if that would introduce conflicts in any way.

I don't know Romance at all, but that might conflict - possibly. Try disabling it, see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, ffabris said:

I don't know Romance at all, but that might conflict - possibly. Try disabling it, see what happens.

Alright, so I uninstalled Skyrim Romance, updated FNIS behaviours, and started a new game (as a giant burly orc). I turned on debug mode so that I could see what would happen at the Solitude Men's Club. The first thing I did once SMC finished initialising was turn on auto-stripping, and once I found that sex was occurring, I decided to adjust the scan timers for shorter periods of time. Going to sleep in the club appeared to hasten the timer for quicker tests, and I adjusted the probability of the player being asked for sex. So far so good.

Problems started arising when I left and re-entered the room. Some of the bathers that had engaged in sex suddenly wore underwear that wouldn't come off during sex sequences; I've attached a few screenshots here. It seems to be fixed by completely leaving the club, waiting for the cell to refresh and update, and going back in.

The big problem now is when I adjusted the number of bathers to 10. For some reason it doesn't seem the scanning appears to work, but I'll give it another try in the next day or so.

ScreenShot25.png

ScreenShot28.png

ScreenShot29.png

ScreenShot30.png

Guest ffabris
2 hours ago, Baraadmirer said:

Alright, so I uninstalled Skyrim Romance, updated FNIS behaviours, and started a new game (as a giant burly orc). I turned on debug mode so that I could see what would happen at the Solitude Men's Club. The first thing I did once SMC finished initialising was turn on auto-stripping, and once I found that sex was occurring, I decided to adjust the scan timers for shorter periods of time. Going to sleep in the club appeared to hasten the timer for quicker tests, and I adjusted the probability of the player being asked for sex. So far so good.

Problems started arising when I left and re-entered the room. Some of the bathers that had engaged in sex suddenly wore underwear that wouldn't come off during sex sequences; I've attached a few screenshots here. It seems to be fixed by completely leaving the club, waiting for the cell to refresh and update, and going back in.

The big problem now is when I adjusted the number of bathers to 10. For some reason it doesn't seem the scanning appears to work, but I'll give it another try in the next day or so.

I have a memory of the underwear thing coming up a few times in threads on body replacers; you might want to check those. I doubt it has anything to do with this mod.

Overall, sounds like conflicts to me.

Guest ffabris
5 hours ago, Baraadmirer said:

Opened up Skyrim a few days ago and readjusted the number of bathers to the default 6. Things seem to be working again, and the underwear didn't appear to show up that session.

I'm guessing XP32 Maximum Skeleton and Schlongs of Skyrim are some of the standard body replacers?

Xp32 is a skeleton, SOS is a replacer. So check the SOS thread for the underwear problem.

• 9 months later...

Dear Vachnic, ffrabris and your converted mod are awesome. I installed these mods.

However, I would like to ask you that you will have any plan to convert "House of men" mod LE to SE in furture, won't you?

I like this mod, but I don't know how to convert it. Because I use skyrim SE.

Guest ffabris
21 hours ago, lavajoro said:

Dear Vachnic, ffrabris and your converted mod are awesome. I installed these mods.

However, I would like to ask you that you will have any plan to convert "House of men" mod LE to SE in furture, won't you?

I like this mod, but I don't know how to convert it. Because I use skyrim SE.

Very glad you like it! ?

I haven't had Skyrim installed in years, and I believe that Vachnic also no longer has it. But anyone who cares to, is free to convert it, providing the follow the license.

• 4 weeks later...

So this is a dumb question but I feel I have to ask it. I'm now playing as a woman character. Is it possible to do anything with this mod as a woman? I.e, can I become manager and then send male followers here? I mean if an Argonian can join the storm cloaks and become Ulfric's right hand man and a khajit can become the Listener, Archmage, Master of the Thieves Guild and go to sovngarde and back, it's no more daft.

Also as a bi man I appreciate having more gay content in skyrim and mods in general

Guest ffabris
4 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

So this is a dumb question but I feel I have to ask it. I'm now playing as a woman character. Is it possible to do anything with this mod as a woman? I.e, can I become manager and then send male followers here? I mean if an Argonian can join the storm cloaks and become Ulfric's right hand man and a khajit can become the Listener, Archmage, Master of the Thieves Guild and go to sovngarde and back, it's no more daft.

Also as a bi man I appreciate having more gay content in skyrim and mods in general

Going just from memory, nothing in the mod prevents it. However, all the language is geared to a male player. So... try it and see?  ?

• 1 month later...
Guest ffabris
13 hours ago, jimmy093 said:

Thank ffabris and you very much for this mod. Is there any chance you make a patch that make all the men look like in the original?

I don't mod anymore, sorry.
I made the guys to suit my own tastes; Butch made them paler ?