Solitude Men's Club Expanded (by ffabris)

wooooow that's so awesome!

i while ago i had to make the choice to keep the mens's club or install lotd, i ended up opting for lotd for the thousandos of extra hours it would provide me and bla bla bla, i never imagined that i could play with these two mods together

thanks ButchDiavolo for the conversion and aragonit for the patch!!!

Edited by leak123
Guest ffabris
10 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

YAY! Now I can finally retire and wallow in all the money I made with converting this mod! Oh... wait. Drat!

Hahahaha...

There are 3 small problems with playing.

First
The club location is not affiliated with the city.
In situations where you need to recognize it as Solitude, such as a mod like Skyrim Survival
Entering a club is considered leaving Solitude.

Second
When the player strip option is turned on, only the armor is removed, not all slots.

third

The probability of random sex in the bathroom is tied with PC and NPC, can you separate this part?
(NPC wants to interact only with PC due to computer specifications.)

Edited by everforte666
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Just for curiosity's sake, I'll ask whether or not anyone has made a XVASynth voice pack for this one yet?

Not that I am aware of. I have no idea how I would even go about it, so it is very unlikely to be coming from me. But maybe someone will take up the gauntlet? Anyone?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, akumathedarkone said:

Doesn't seem to load at all. I have all the required mods and still nothing. Does this mod even work on Anniversary? Is that why it won't load?

Yep, the mod works fine for AE (both the full and the "free"versions). So I have no idea why it wouldn't load. Are you sure you have the mod activated? Or perhaps you have a mod that conflicts with it, like some mod that also changes the area? If so, try the Location Patch. I haven't heard any comments about it just not loading, so I am pretty sure it is a loadorder problem. Putting the mod last in the load list might help?

6 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Yep, the mod works fine for AE (both the full and the "free"versions). So I have no idea why it wouldn't load. Are you sure you have the mod activated? Or perhaps you have a mod that conflicts with it, like some mod that also changes the area? If so, try the Location Patch. I haven't heard any comments about it just not loading, so I am pretty sure it is a loadorder problem. Putting the mod last in the load list might help?

yes i tried everything even just running fnis by itself with this mod and all sex lab requirements of course

On 5/6/2022 at 4:56 AM, akumathedarkone said:

yes i tried everything even just running fnis by itself with this mod and all sex lab requirements of course

I don't know what to tell you honestly. I haven't heard that the mod just won't work at all... One last ditch effort could be to delete the mod and re-download it in case something went wrong there?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ffabris
21 hours ago, wlwhsanflrql said:

Hot stuff ! Works well with AE,
I have a question, how can the disabled part be activate?

636363.jpg

From memory, you need More Nasty Critters

• 4 weeks later...

I feel very stupid asking this but I just cannot locate the Solitude Basement Door that is supposedly unlocked after you become manager.

Where is it?

I checked the Foyer and the main clubroom and there is nothing like a door anywhere.

Guest ffabris
3 hours ago, Elecrom said:

I feel very stupid asking this but I just cannot locate the Solitude Basement Door that is supposedly unlocked after you become manager.

Where is it?

I checked the Foyer and the main clubroom and there is nothing like a door anywhere.

Again, from memory, the stairs down to the club room are dobble; take the ones on the left. The door is on your left at the bottom of the stairs.

• 3 months later...

Dang, it looks like the Thief mod conflicts with the Solitude club door. The door to "Varg the Fixer's" house is at the same place as the club. You can still get into the club if you click at the right place at the wall, though I'm not sure about Varg's. I wondered what was up when I approached and the club suddenly found two men guarding the entrance telling me to "Find another alley". Lol

1 hour ago, lavatube said:

Dang, it looks like the Thief mod conflicts with the Solitude club door. The door to "Varg the Fixer's" house is at the same place as the club. You can still get into the club if you click at the right place at the wall, though I'm not sure about Varg's. I wondered what was up when I approached and the club suddenly found two men guarding the entrance telling me to "Find another alley". Lol

I currently don't have a working Skyrim install, so I can't check where the door is... if you have just the clubs installed, you could try the Location Patch?

• 3 months later...