[WIP] Merman Mating pack

View File

Presenting…

Merman_Pack.png.ab9e6ab95346c7bd1cb81aa31465b4ff.png 

A small in-progress collection of merman-themed custom content.

Contents:

Tail replacement

A mermaid tail replacement that includes a rigged penis, allowing for Wicked Whims animations to be performed with mermaids!

2079179543_07-16-19_3-16-17PM.thumb.png.61cbafeb0e6907c58f7bc36223b0312c.png

To use:

-Switch your mermaid's tail in CAS.

-Initiate sex with Wicked Whims

-Input the traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid_MermaidForm cheat to apply the tail.

Some animations work better than others, but the tail looks surprisingly natural in a variety of poses.

325136619_07-13-19_12-50-41AM.thumb.png.ce9c57c13251cc0376ac654848240b49.png1675469612_07-16-19_2-04-17PM.thumb.png.fd512d73874da187a5e260110fdb1893.png

Merman Penis

The same dolphin-style penis, but adapted to the merman's land-walking form.

212984879_07-16-19_3-13-20PM.thumb.png.870c76c424a608699a3a3a40877a1b19.png1232914120_07-16-19_12-38-57PM.thumb.png.8bac5f7b5aa37cb3e566be03320f62d3.png

After installing, enable via Wicked Whim's Body Selector menu.

Scale top

Maxis's mermaid scale 'top', but converted to a tattoo anyone can use.

Scale bottom

A set of leg tattoos in a variety of colors and lengths, provided to keep the merman penis from looking out of place when paired with a Sim's land legs.

943654355_09-29-19_7-48-28PM.thumb.png.9af97be0675dcf01289a1def3900ecea.png

Enjoy!

Notes:

-I have not created a soft penis suitable for the merman. I suggest using MindB_ender's Vagina as a suitable proxy.

-As this is a work in progress, there's a few mesh and texture issues in need of correction. Still, I wanted to get this out sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone enjoys this! I started it back in July but haven't been able to return to it until now.

Here's MindB_ender's Vagina doing an undercover job as a merman… cloaca? Is that what fish and dolphins have? Let's say sure.

image.thumb.png.04d845975069ef9a893a5d4805f11247.png

Here's two mermen sharing a night of fun away from the sea

image.thumb.png.e0ee96993967eab7131cc51fa1ec21d3.png

Edit: Oh dang, over 100 downloads in just over an hour? This was better received than I could have expected ❤️ 

1 hour ago, sashuka said:

FINALY!
I waited for sex mods with mermaids! This is really cool

So, as I understand, with this mod I can use any WW animations and just....make it with mermaid form?
Is it working only for merman or for female fish too?

Yes, you can have sex with the mermaid's tailed form using this mod. Switch the merman's tail in CAS over to the one the mod ads, then use the traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid_MermaidForm cheat during sex. Some animations look better than others. I've been working on one that use's WW Body Selector system, but that's not ready yet.

There's no female equivalent and I don't really have plans to make one, but that same cheat I listed will still let them put their tails on during the animations.

1 hour ago, heyoooboys said:

This mod fuckin rocks. Tho if I can toss in a suggestion if you're not already working on it, maybe have the dick be an accessory too? 

Aw, thank you! I've definitely been working on that, along with a few other things ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. Been busy and away from the game for a little while. Catching up now.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:31 PM, moirawhitmore said:

My sim is intersex but she has a feminine frame and I can't seem to get her to have a merman lower half without changing her frame completely. Is there a way to add this to the feminine tag too? 

Hi, let me look into this! I think, if I'm lucky, it may just be a matter of changing some WW metadata.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 AM, sexicindi said:

Hi! Really great content, however, the tails don't seem to be affected by weight sliders. The legged version works perfectly fine, just not the tail. IDK if it's just me installing something wrong, or if it's broken. Anyone else having the same problem?

The tail's pretty weird at the moment. I've been trying to find a better way to do it.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:41 PM, moirawhitmore said:

@exuablvIs this compatible with the latest updates to Sims 4 and WW?

I believe so. I haven't had any issues so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally someone who shows some good ole TLC to our more occult friends ~ Mermaids and vampires are my loves.

I'm liking the way this mod works and all but my issue is I have a ton of CC tails and was a bit bummed to see that the one with the penis attachment is only set on one of the base EA tails. Is there a possible workaround for this to make it universal to all tails? Maybe make the penis mesh an accessory part so it can work with any tail.

Or, it could be used as a strap on so it can be taken on and off for different scenes without entering CAS, If that is how that works, don't know much about modding sorry! 

Even if the animations are a bit off I'd prefer this workaround as an optional package file even!  

On 9/30/2019 at 3:44 AM, exuablv said:

Hope everyone enjoys this! I started it back in July but haven't been able to return to it until now.

Here's MindB_ender's Vagina doing an undercover job as a merman… cloaca? Is that what fish and dolphins have? Let's say sure.

image.thumb.png.04d845975069ef9a893a5d4805f11247.png

Here's two mermen sharing a night of fun away from the sea

image.thumb.png.e0ee96993967eab7131cc51fa1ec21d3.png

Edit: Oh dang, over 100 downloads in just over an hour? This was better received than I could have expected ❤️ 

Hey there! Curious as you how you used that mesh for male sims. I'm guessing there a setting to allow female parts for male and vise versa? I'd appreciate it if you walk me through how to do such, my merbois need their parts lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, CursedSimmer said:

Hey there! Curious as you how you used that mesh for male sims. I'm guessing there a setting to allow female parts for male and vise versa? I'd appreciate it if you walk me through how to do such, my merbois need their parts lol

Hi, somebody knows how??? I can`t find anything in WW settings.?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

are you planning on any updates or are taking suggestions on what people want to see? mostly asking becuase it would be nice to see more of the fins incorporated or the ability for a female frame to also had the penis. i know thats a lot but still wondering. 

Also, anyone know of any ocean sex animations? Like, the sims can only go so far in the water before they have to swim and i think mermaid would fuck in the ocean all the time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 9:34 PM, CursedSimmer said:

his fish pussy, or fussy if you will.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...