[SEARCHING] Daughter of War Retexture

A long, long time ago, here on Loverslab, a very nice looking retexture of the Daughter of War armor was posted.

It turned the pants blue into a jeans-lookalike and the jacket green I think. IIRC it wasn't posted as a seperate topic, but a post in thread where it was part of a "magazine" along with some character interviews ect.

Sadly I don't know the name of the author anymore, neither the date when it was posted, but I think it must have been between 2013-2014.

Any clues or hints?

2 hours ago, mobius48 said:

This is not what I'm looking for, besides I already got that one. Please read the OP more carefully.

I have read correctly and have only trying to help, which I actually can do very well.
if something still exists then I find this mostly.
if you say this texture is from 2013-14 and was in a normal thread, then is this thread archived or removed!

sorry, that I tried to help, the next time I will not waste time! :classic_wink:

Archived