[SOLVED] Mod to place functional beds for NPCs and followers?

Hi I'm looking for some mod that let you place a functional bed, and by functional  I mean the NPCs can notice and activate for sandboxing, a bed where they can lay and sleep at night if they are assigned using mods like MHIYH.

I know I can open CK and add some beds but maybe there's a mod to try something similar to real time furnishing like in FO4

Thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Hi I'm looking for some mod that let you place a functional bed, and by functional  I mean the NPCs can notice and activate for sandboxing, a bed where they can lay and sleep at night if they are assigned using mods like MHIYH.

I know I can open CK and add some beds but maybe there's a mod to try something similar to real time furnishing like in FO4

Thanks in advance

You could also add them via console command and use Jaxonz positioner to place them wherever you like. If it were me I would look in UESP wiki to get the items number although you could try to just use the console's help function. That way there will be fewer plug-ins.

And you could combine Psalam's idea with cell builder!

Cell builder saves furniture for later placement.

If you have a sexy double bed for 2 NPCs => save it with cell builder => place the bed as often as you want EVERYWHERE

You can even save the placed furniture for a completely new game.

Cell builder will rebuild the cell after entering, according to the last game you placed the furniture.

Confusing but true!

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you have a sexy double bed for 2 NPCs => save it with cell builder => place the bed as often as you want EVERYWHERE

Cell builder will rebuild the cell after entering, according to the last game you placed the furniture.

Confusing but true!

kennste daß, Bonsais in Skyrim? :classic_laugh:

House Decorations - Plants and Flowers

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10216/

Spoiler

10216-4-1329557264.jpg10216-3-1329557262.jpg

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wie konnte ich solange ohne diesen Mod Skyrim spielen? ?

??️ BONZAAAIIIII!?️  ⚔️?:sweetpotato:

warum enttäuscht, hätteste mich mal eher gefragt ob's Bonsais gibt, dann hättest du diesen mod viel früher.

scheiße, ich hab Banzai gelesen. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, winny257 said:

warum enttäuscht, hätteste mich mal eher gefragt ob's Bonsais gibt, dann hättest du diesen mod viel früher.

scheiße, ich hab Banzai gelesen. :classic_laugh:

Hide contents

??

BOOONZAAIIIII!

So viele Möglichkeiten in Skyrim, ich wüsste nicht mal wonach ich fragen sollte.

Deshalb lass ich mich einfach inspirieren wenn du Mod-Suchenden Nachhilfe gibst ;D

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Psalam said:

You could also add them via console command and use Jaxonz positioner to place them wherever you like. If it were me I would look in UESP wiki to get the items number although you could try to just use the console's help function. That way there will be fewer plug-ins.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Confusing but true!

9 hours ago, winny257 said:

kennste daß, Bonsais in Skyrim? :classic_laugh:

House Decorations - Plants and Flowers

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10216/

Reveal hidden contents

10216-4-1329557264.jpg10216-3-1329557262.jpg

Many thanks for the suggestions, that's what I was looking for! Checking right now. ; ) 

Archived