"Sexy Female Armors" Thread

_Saraj_

I'm not sure that if people posted their favourites, that you would actually get all the ones you want. I mean, there's so many armours here, and any of the commonly used ones wouldn't be commonly used if someone didn't like them. So you'd end up getting links to all of the commonly used ones that are already the threads most posted in, or the mods most endorsed! (If we're discussing Nexus too.)

(Protip: Never try to find attractive male armour mods. You look in 100 places just to find 4 or 5, and end up liking maybe.. one. Heh.)

(Protip: Never try to find attractive male armour mods. You look in 100 places just to find 4 or 5' date=' and end up liking maybe.. one. Heh.)

[/quote']

I know right? I want to find skimpy male armour to go with the female, to justify Cyrodiil being a hot climate in my head.

But not only do I barely find any, most of the ones I do just involve waving their penis around which, hey if that's your thing that's your thing but it rather misses the point for me.

(Protip: Never try to find attractive male armour mods. You look in 100 places just to find 4 or 5' date=' and end up liking maybe.. one. Heh.)

[/quote']

I know right? I want to find skimpy male armour to go with the female, to justify Cyrodiil being a hot climate in my head.

But not only do I barely find any, most of the ones I do just involve waving their penis around which, hey if that's your thing that's your thing but it rather misses the point for me.

I am guilty of enjoying those, heh.

BUT I understand your pain. At least with ones that don't have that, it's easy to edit in.

Well I understand that, But liked said no one wants to look in hundreds of sites just to find 1 armor, honestly i rather look on 1 site or thread and find all the best armors...anyway No more Discussions or chatting, please post your favorite armor mods :D

• 3 months later...

CA.

1) Any armor mesh can be use: equipt armor 1st, then activate curse. Results in free up-armor.

2) There are workarounds for the dangerous curse, to reap benefit without experiencing malicous effects.

There! the best armor you can get, at no cost. What more can you ask for?

Based on some of the replies above, I use Apachii's Hero Store along with Goddess Store.  Hero is devoted to Male armor/clothes/etc.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22962

I have always been a big fan of the Ivy Armors...Due to so many color configs, I use them to color-code my companions according to class/purpose and importance lol

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20713 Ivy Armor for HGEC by Ozmo

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38312 BBB for Ivy Armor Complete Set by Ozmo

Archived