Error message = xloverspkrgetmotionparambyposlnd - ex not found spos=[x]

Getting the following message when I am trying to use LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSPv1.11 or LoversAdultPlayPlus:

Things KINDA work, but the bodies are positioned totally wrong...

• 4 weeks later...

i just started having this problem as well. Oddly enough, this is my second install of Oblivion and the xLovers mods. the first time, i used the Lovers with PK 1.4.1 rev 85 pack from this site http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/XLovers_for_Oblivion and things downloaded fine, until i tried estrus, then i started having issues. So i uninstalled and then reinstalled Oblivion, only i installed estrus first, then Lovers w PK esp and esm. Estrus was working fine, but as soon as i installed loverscreatures, i started getting the same error message and completely misplaced characters as snarfies. I hope i'm not stuck choosing bw creatures and estrus, so if any one has an idea of what may have gone wrong, please give us a hand!

Edit: Interesting note. After doing some more playing, i've discovered it's only certain summoned creatures that have this problem. Goblins and dogs seem to be my big 2. But bears, imps, mud crabs and others still work fine. Maybe when i was moving files as mentioned before, i installed the right ones the first time and the wrong ones the second time?

I recently uninstalled Estrus because alot of the animations that had 'props' like that horse straddle stool thingy would randomly appear and disappear.  Dunno why, but I didn't care much for that mod anyways.  I installed it after all the Lovers ones, and it loaded before them.  Might have been load order or maybe they just conflict.  So I guess I had the same problem, only in reverse?  hehe

Getting the following message when I am trying to use LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSPv1.11 or LoversAdultPlayPlus:

Things KINDA work' date=' but the bodies are positioned totally wrong...

[/quote']

Snarflies, I figured it out. You need to use the loversidleanimspriority.esp file from the LoversCreatures 1.4.1 release. At least, that's what worked for me. My PC is being happily ravished by goblins as we speak. Hope the solutions works for you as well!

• 1 month later...

Things KINDA work' date=' but the bodies are positioned totally wrong...

[/quote']

Snarflies, I figured it out. You need to use the loversidleanimspriority.esp file from the LoversCreatures 1.4.1 release. At least, that's what worked for me. My PC is being happily ravished by goblins as we speak. Hope the solutions works for you as well!

i kinda have this problem with Bandits and when im sent to jail... all the other lovers mod works fine. I'll try the given solution when i have time ^^

Edit: didnt worked out for me :(

Edit2: i manage to get it running :D just by reinstalling the Lovers Base resource package ^^  hope it'll work for you too :)

Archived