Is it possible to rename Saved Sims files, so that they show up in your saved content bins with a name?

Nohrin

I have so many saved sims, and different versions of the same Sim (I like to keep backups of older versions). The problem is it's hard to keep track of them all. I don't know which is the most recent version of a Sim, unless there are a lot of differences (different clothes, or headwear specifically). I was wondering if there was a way or a mod that allowed you to name your saved sims so that when you hover over them in your saved Sim bin, it will display either a name or a date it was created. Alternatively if there was some kind of rule or order that the saved sims are displayed, that would also help. Are the most recently created Sims to the right on the list further down? Is it organized in some way that you could keep track of which Sim is which?

Any tips someone could share in keeping track of your saved Sim bin? 

The newest saved Sims are always at the top left of the list.  The oldest saved Sims are always at the bottom right of the list.

What you are suggesting isn't possible.  Your best bet is too delete everything in your Library (saved Sims) and re-save what you want to your Library.  You can also delete all but the most recent version of your Sims households if you don't want to redo everything.

Everytime I want to start a new game, I'll delete all the old Sims households in 'My Library' making it empty.  I'll then save all of my Sims households to 'My Library' and then import them into a new game. 

Archived