Weird Zooming effect HELP!!

robotxrok

hey LL gang.

So i recently reinstalled all my mods, and game on a new HDD. Everything was running swimmingly until i added Tamago, Hiyoko, and BU Dungeon... Right off the bat my game didnt start... so i obviously did some troubleshooting and discovered that Hiyoko Generator was the culprit... w/e over it i wanna play.. so i play the game all is good, and i cast the BU Dungeon spell, and it transports me to the dungeon.. i was all um alright. no biggie... but something weird had happened... it seemed like my FOV was all zoomed weird.. like if i walked up to a door to open it, my view would go THROUGH the door. Same with NPC right now its just wacky.. When i play in 3rd person to try to help, i noticed that i need to be standing several feet away from either doors or NPCs to open/talk to them, as if my collision detection has been moved foward or something??? ive tried adjusting the FoV n such but to no avail...

Does anyone know wtf i am talking about, and if so HOW DOEZ I FIX becuase its REALLY irritating.

Moving to the technical support thread.

You problem is most likely a skeleton issue. Try installing growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version): http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

If that doesn't fix you up then you need to post your load order so we can see what you may have that could be causing this.

Thanks so much ill give that a shot and reply back if it worked!

I did recently add a new skeleton to support BBB with monster titties... i wont lose my awesome shaking melons will i? ;)

Moving to the technical support thread.

You problem is most likely a skeleton issue. Try installing growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version): http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

If that doesn't fix you up then you need to post your load order so we can see what you may have that could be causing this.

FIXED! Thank you my friend.

still getting randy intermittent crashes... but i no longer have to play in 3rd person and my ginormous melons still wobble <3

Archived