Hello!

So it's been about 1-2 years since I've played Fallout 4. When FO4 first came out, the first nude body mod was some texture replacer that made default females nude, but didn't exactly have any physical nipples and the like.

Then I found out about CBBE and I downloaded it since at the time my nude mod stopped working when they updated Fallout 4. During gameplay I found out that female bodies wouldn't explode / disintegrate / be dismembered anymore and I was super confused until I read the mod page, stating that due to some weird technical issues they couldn't have CBBE with physics AND have dismemberment at the same time, and that I'd need to download a temporary patch, and apparently you can only dismember the legs or something and not the rest of the body.

It's been about 3 years since that, has anyone come out with a new female body mod that allows dismemberment physics or what?

P.S; I checked the Nexus and it seems that CBBE is still the top rated body replacer and as of 2019 it's STILL bugged regarding dismemberment e_e

The female body of choice is Fusion Girl, which is a CBBE like. It supports CBP physics and dismemberment. Vanilla clothing will not work with this. A vanilla like body with Fusion Girl quality is Wonder Body, which I use. Same features as Fusion Girl, but vanilla, EVB assets can be used with it..Both are supported by AAF sex machine..

52 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

The female body of choice is Fusion Girl, which is a CBBE like. It supports CBP physics and dismemberment. Vanilla clothing will not work with this. A vanilla like body with Fusion Girl quality is Wonder Body, which I use. Same features as Fusion Girl, but vanilla, EVB assets can be used with it..Both are supported by AAF sex machine..

Thanks a bunch! I'll check it out ^^

Archived