Old crap : " Random community boycotting L4D series"

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

left-4-dead-2_banner39-69215-full.jpeg

Old crap that we didn't care

Left4dead Community " Boycotting Products"

i mean i am a Gametivist slight meaning of activist that points out honesty and reports of honesty or in english progressive gaming journalism,but this is just shameful " SHAME ON YOU" ok first thing first this quote came to mind " YOU MAD BROS?" yeap hmm..mmm we totally mad alright!. first of all i'm casual shooter i'm much more into RPG/strategy game , my recent take on skyrim dragonborn dlc is still in affect thats how you strike an important value of care in history of video game but left4dead are you fucking serious , only a retard would be bought this group i mean really?

Realize this it's a freaking multiplayer game how do you react such a stupid moronic idea to boycott a freaking Multiplayer, i don't care how lack the content is its how multiplayer made , it was made like thats meant to enjoy by many people you asshole - Valve fanboy quote

What left4dead 2 held so much fun with my besties and my roomies shouting " ahh Allison you bastard you left us and end the game early " yeap i gave so many middle finger to my roommates ending selfishly.

on the game i know its a coop shut up i'm having fun with this article.. the moment i played on games like L4d 2 do you see that reaction on counterstrike how about this "AAH FUCKING AIMBOT @!#!@##!# beiber fucking bullshit" that's how you likely get from counterstrike game that doesn't mean i say that's a bad game because i grew up with it literally since i'm 12 and first girl who play counterstrike on my place while others so buzy with barbie dolls and other lame girly stuff [ at this point i felt like a legit tomboy] , and still ends up casual shooter troll " seriously just shut up betch do you even know gaming " oh how nice comment you gave me mr troll you are so adorable let me bitch slap you for making embarrassing troll statement i know gaming and i work as a gaming journalist how about that uh UH!!, anyway i hate to show off because i love you guys this is how i wrote my article "strong point ".

let me share you few boycott the stupidest idea ever made in entire valve history that flamed " l4d 2 "game a freaking multiplayer.

Left-4-Dead-2-ScreenShot-2.jpg

It seems that the Left 4 Dead 2 boycott has officially come to an end. The Escapist is reporting that forrmerly unhappy fans Agent of Chaos and Walking_Target are apparently satisfied with what they've seen, and have decided to move on.

"We have accomplished everything we can on our manifesto," Agent of Chaos wrote on the L4D2 Boycott Steam Community.

"We've been dealing with Valve ever since our group started, then we met them in-person and now we're at the point of concluding our discussions. Our goal wasn't to steer people away from L4D2, it was to get Valve's attention and have them support original L4D. We succeeded and that's where our mission ends."

standard_GameOn_Left_4_Dead_2_Screenshots_%2869%29.jpg

Walking_Target and Agent of Chaos were flown to Valve headquarters last month, where they got to meet co-founder Gabe Newell and try Left 4 Dead 2 out for themselves. They left pronouncing the game "balance and tight," and said that it did not "feel like a rushed job."

"We are all aware it expands on L4D's gameplay and takes it to the next level. Its successful sales only confirm that we'll get to slaughter more zombies in future, not that we have failed," Agent of Chaos wrote later in his announcement.

"We understand some of you have a problem with its price tag. Personally, I'm quite surprised with the discount on pre-orders; A 4 Pack bundle brings it down to only $33.75 for each person. I see many people took advantage of this including "boycotters", but to be honest that's a fair price. In other words, that's what expansions cost. You can't blame them for making this decision. Not everyone shared the same thoughts here."

Hitler_left4dead_01.jpg

What have we learned from this little exercise? Apparently, it's that Valve always wins. Left 4 Dead 2 will be out November 17.

good job now i can't enjoy that game because you asshole banned this game oh well there's always repackers thats pretty much about it...

Link to l4d2 boycott group

so now they include ingame members what load of hypocrites

how bout this instead of boycotting l4d2 how about boycotting half life 2 instead and demand a sequel how about that , that's a useful idea instead you guys flamed this team that had nothing to do with all this crap.

this is allison and have nice day.

[Request] Please move this on gaming section i'm using my phone today , working late covering massive story so u got the idea , its being jerk to me lately and i can't stand touch screen Apologizing for my redudant mistake...

Guest Lady Luck

i'm windpl i mean come on seriously l4d2 boycotted heck no i love both of the games, but hl 3 a reason to boycot hl2 until they fucking release it.

I bought l2d 2 on release. But if boycotting it would make HL3 closer to release. Damn I would boycott all games of valve or even steam (what would be insane because over 50% of my games are on steam lol). But lets be realistic boycotting doesn't change anything, it is only for personal use - to settle your mind.

Guest Lady Luck

I bought l2d 2 on release. But if boycotting it would make HL3 closer to release. Damn I would boycott all games of valve or even steam (what would be insane because over 50% of my games are on steam lol).

GO dick Cheney lmaoo " wait is that right " idk , obama lmaoo

dick Cheney wins!

dickalatiy!

Archived