Conflicts...

I'd like this thread to be a very simple "Oh by the way"...

Consequences (Outdated and current WIP) CONFLICTS with Tryout, causing all portions to be bugged. Which also makes Consequences not work 90% of the time.

Tryout - Kennel addon works with Tryout Powder Gangers but CONFLICTS with Breeder and Vault 19, causing the "frozen PC and/or Sex Actor".

Msex seems to conflict with anything that changes the vanilla Companions and has no affect on Sunny Companion. (Correction Kennel was causing the issue for some reason... unknown).

There are a few others that are already known but these nobody has posted on.

Again if you notice or figure out that a Mod Conflicts with another that isn't noted, post it here.

I believe zippy's plugin thread keeps track of this stuff. I'll make a note about the kennel in my thread. I assume you got breeder working then after disabling kennel?

Consequences just adds dialogue options with the exception of one encounter in Freeside. I don't see how it could possibly be causing a problem with Tryouts whatsoever, let alone cause "all portions to be bugged."

EDIT: Similarly, the Kennel and Breeder shouldn't be causing that sort of reaction either.

Can anyone else reproduce these issues?

Archived