Tanner Mayes Sim

First of all thank you very much to all the talented creators here. All of you make the game so much more enjoyable. If possible I would love to have a Tanner Mayes sim in my game. She is one of my all time favs.  I tried but my version of her didn't turn out so well. Have a few pics for reference. You could probably find better pics to go by than I did. Would prefer the younger version. Thanks a lot.

01.jpg

03.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, tote361 said:

hi, is it free now? where can i download her? thanks

https://mega.nz/file/jzxADY6Q#ST_9szyKI7tb1760TUBwd_nLGX61F7Oa2xWFgg7e3fU

This Tanner Mayes I made along time ago. I think going to make 'Free models of past' upon request - Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was trying figure out how was going to fix this issue. Biggest issue is with current mods; I'm eating up drive space pretty fast and its hard to do everything on my site and get the older models out where people can have them and enjoy them for free.  It's really difficult to make and do everything by yourself =(.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:01 PM, Evilash34 said:

https://mega.nz/file/jzxADY6Q#ST_9szyKI7tb1760TUBwd_nLGX61F7Oa2xWFgg7e3fU

This Tanner Mayes I made along time ago. I think going to make 'Free models of past' upon request - Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was trying figure out how was going to fix this issue. Biggest issue is with current mods; I'm eating up drive space pretty fast and its hard to do everything on my site and get the older models out where people can have them and enjoy them for free.  It's really difficult to make and do everything by yourself =(.

Thank you. I am really impressed by this Sim.  You made her face perfect. Great job. What tool do you use to make the faces?