fakelake Posted August 31, 2019 Posted August 31, 2019 With the way I have things modded out, the female versions of fur armor, leather, Forsworn etc.. are revealing but male versions are not. I want to make it so that male NPCs strip but females don't. I tried the settings in Sexlab however it does not distinguish between the genders. What ends up happening is that males start humping characters fully clothed. Also, I don't want this to be for just the player, NPC vs NPC still happens.
darkdragonlove Posted September 5, 2019 Posted September 5, 2019 That's a brilliant idea! I think I had a mod that could do that once, but the Windows PC I have my mods on is currently out of service. My other Windows PC is working fine, but I don't remember where I got the mod you want, I don't think it was on the nexus. WHEN I get the broken PC fixed I'll dig through my mods and find this for you. Unless someone else answers before then, I have no clue how long it will be until I fix it, bcus money. I can vaguely remember what the Mod Configuration Menu looked like for the mod I think you want, but not the name. I have memory impairments, and as such I could be remembering things wrong. I'd say odds are 3 to 1 that I do have a mod that allows outfit stripping selections to be divided by gender. I'm hoping I'll be able to figure this out soon!
shaidien Posted September 6, 2019 Posted September 6, 2019 That is in the mcm menu under sexlab under timers and stripping. On the left side is girls on the right guys. There is 3 modes normal foreplay and aggressive.
fakelake Posted September 13, 2019 Author Posted September 13, 2019 Ok so apparently I did not get any notifications, guess I should have marked this thread as "followed". Thank you guys very much for your replies! On 9/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, shaidien said: That is in the mcm menu under sexlab under timers and stripping. On the left side is girls on the right guys. There is 3 modes normal foreplay and aggressive. Thanks for that! But unfortunately it doesn't fully work for me since I've left Heavy Armor as non-revealing... Actually, I could just set Heavy Armor as "Always remove". Yea I think this might work, thanks! On 9/5/2019 at 10:59 PM, darkdragonlove said: That's a brilliant idea! I think I had a mod that could do that once, but the Windows PC I have my mods on is currently out of service. My other Windows PC is working fine, but I don't remember where I got the mod you want, I don't think it was on the nexus. WHEN I get the broken PC fixed I'll dig through my mods and find this for you. Unless someone else answers before then, I have no clue how long it will be until I fix it, bcus money. I can vaguely remember what the Mod Configuration Menu looked like for the mod I think you want, but not the name. I have memory impairments, and as such I could be remembering things wrong. I'd say odds are 3 to 1 that I do have a mod that allows outfit stripping selections to be divided by gender. I'm hoping I'll be able to figure this out soon! Oh that would be great to take a look at!
darkdragonlove Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 On 9/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, fakelake said: Oh that would be great to take a look at! I'm having more trouble with that PC than I anticipated. Not to go into detail on financial related issues, I can't say I'll be able to search through my old mods again any time soon. Sorry I have not abandoned hope that I will help you find this mod!
shaidien Posted September 21, 2019 Posted September 21, 2019 If you can't get what you want with the mcm sexlab then try the mod called auto equip. It's on nexus and can get as complicated as you see fit. This can let you decide everyone to remove head gear indoors inless in combat. You decide rules in the mcm menu.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.