LoversHypnosis 0.1

Ok, here is an updated LoversHypnosis that will work with xLoversPK v.90.

I take absolutely no credit for creating this, I merely cleaned up the dialog and made it compatible with LoversPK. All credit should go to the unnamed Japanese modder who created it, I'd credit them if I knew who they were? There is no changelog or version number since there were none in the original. You should just drop this in your Data/ folder above Lovers PK.esp. it doesn't change any existing mods, just adds new dialog functionality. And before I forget again, I'd like to thank Donkey for the code snippet that enabled me to bring this mod up to date: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=282 I don't want to miss giving credit where credit is due.

LoversHypnosis.7z

Works great so far. Just one suggestion: basic interior wander package. So you can store them in places but not just have them do nothing but stand there. "Slave you may rest here" "thank you master" and something along those lines for the dogs but more like a command.... Well thats just my input anyway. Btw THXS for porting i am enjoying this mod!

This was the original description

LoversHypnosis

Introduction to

Please put the DATA folder, esp.

Now you just Shirodiru residents said.

Q & A

Q. What is the What MOD?

A. The hypnosis system Eroge Ppoku play and talk to residents get rid of Shirodiru ...

Q. I wrong words?

A. I'm sorry. The authors have literary talent.

Q. I'll be dressed to move the area

A. Cha and wear it. (Sorry)

Q. tired of boring now

A. Sorry, sorry.

œ Requirements

OBSE v0018 or later (not tested because earlier ones have not.)

xLovers with PK (v1.2 is the latest if it might work later)

Redistribute modifications, please make yourself freely.

MOD will be helpful like you

NudeShy

LoversAdultPlay

LoversAdultPlayPlus

TERRAN VAMPIRES

Interfere with the introduction of AI is so thank you MOD at your own risk.

You can enter the cave to fight with one's guard also thank you because it is outside the scope of the responsibility assumed

Slammer64' date='

Could you give us the link to the untranslated mod? And do you have to play a vampire for it to work? If so, that would make a big difference because I usually don't do vampires.

[/quote']

you do not need to be vamp i started a new game to test it and it worked fine

Sorry ohvast, there never was an untranslated mod as far as I know, the creator just did a translation and disappeared, it was part of the release of xLovers 2.8. As far as positioning RogueMage, like I said I wasn't the creator of this mod, but if enough people want me to, I could maybe take up development of it. Ok, back to finishing translation of LoversMagic .60

Sorry ohvast' date=' there never was an untranslated mod as far as I know, the creator just did a translation and disappeared, it was part of the release of xLovers 2.8. As far as positioning RogueMage, like I said I wasn't the creator of this mod, but if enough people want me to, I could maybe take up development of it. Ok, back to finishing translation of LoversMagic .60

[/quote']

No problem. The Scripting was rather easy to change after checking it out for a while. Changed all dialog and resultscripts and made me a 'Mistress-Edition' :cool:. Thx.

This was the original description

LoversHypnosis

Introduction to

Please put the DATA folder' date=' esp.

Now you just Shirodiru residents said.

Q & A

Q. What is the What MOD?

A. The hypnosis system Eroge Ppoku play and talk to residents get rid of Shirodiru ...

Q. I wrong words?

A. I'm sorry. The authors have literary talent.

Q. I'll be dressed to move the area

A. Cha and wear it. (Sorry)

Q. tired of boring now

A. Sorry, sorry.

œ Requirements

OBSE v0018 or later (not tested because earlier ones have not.)

xLovers with PK (v1.2 is the latest if it might work later)

Redistribute modifications, please make yourself freely.

MOD will be helpful like you

NudeShy

LoversAdultPlay

LoversAdultPlayPlus

TERRAN VAMPIRES

Interfere with the introduction of AI is so thank you MOD at your own risk.

You can enter the cave to fight with one's guard also thank you because it is outside the scope of the responsibility assumed

[/quote']

I don't Understand the Engrish. >.<

Ok. here we go: All this mod does is allow you to temporarily hypnotize any NPC and have them follow a limited set of commands, i.e. Be a dog, be a slave, be my lover. You can make them bark like a dog, have sex with you as a slave/lover and parade around naked. They will follow or stand still on command. That's about it. I only updated this mod and have not yet decided if I want to maintain it since it's been abandoned. If enough folks want me to, I will. Otherwise someone else can take it up themselves if they wish.

Slammer, Only work with it if it interests you or if you can think of any further direction to take it. I believe there is a mod out there that forces the town guards to actually arrest lawbreakers rather than the vanilla psycho act that goes on. It would be fun to tell a hypno slave to attack a bunch of guards to act as a distraction. Heh you could really fill up the prisons in no time.

I noticed one of the final warnings was about AI. In game the AI does sometimes override the hypnosis and things can get out of hand fairly quickly. I suppose that may be why the original modder gave up on it.

Nice work though, Slammer and really works well for my vamp toon.

Ok. here we go: All this mod does is allow you to temporarily hypnotize any NPC and have them follow a limited set of commands' date=' i.e. Be a dog, be a slave, be my lover. You can make them bark like a dog, have sex with you as a slave/lover and parade around naked. They will follow or stand still on command. That's about it. I only updated this mod and have not yet decided if I want to maintain it since it's been abandoned. If enough folks want me to, I will. Otherwise someone else can take it up themselves if they wish.

[/quote']

I hope you take it over id hate to see it go....even tho i only played it since you put it up here...but if you dont....pls just keep it compatible with current lovers version.

Ok. here we go: All this mod does is allow you to temporarily hypnotize any NPC and have them follow a limited set of commands' date=' i.e. Be a dog, be a slave, be my lover. You can make them bark like a dog, have sex with you as a slave/lover and parade around naked. They will follow or stand still on command. That's about it. I only updated this mod and have not yet decided if I want to maintain it since it's been abandoned. If enough folks want me to, I will. Otherwise someone else can take it up themselves if they wish.

[/quote']

Make her act and bark like a dog?!? AWESOME!

Sex scenes as a fake-dog too?

[/quote']

The idea is good, but it needs to be developed. For example, when hypnosis "dog" NPC should move on all fours (the animation can be borrowed from LoversBitch).

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know, something I've run into (because I use them like crazy) is that there seems to be a conflict with CM partner mods. When you check inventory with LoversHypnosis running, the companion strips and will not put their clothes back on.

I'm thinking the "Dogs don't wear clothes" is messing with things. Any ideas how to create a workaround?

Unfortunately, CM Partners rarely plays nicely with any of the xLovers plugins, sounds like what's happening is that xLoversHynosis adds a clothing item called the NudeSuit and it can't clear it out of the CM Partners inventory, so what happens is that the CM Partners are now always nude. As I don't use CM Partners anymore, I can't look and see exactly what's happening. This mod was abandoned and I haven't taken it up to keep developing, I just updated it to work with modern versions of xLovers. But I'll try and have a look at it this weekend. As a workaround, open up the plugin in CS with OBSE enabled, look under clothing for a "NudeSuit" and open it, check the playable checkbox and then save the plugin. Reload your game, any partners with a "NudeSuit" should now be visible in their inventories, just take and discard it, if you want. Best I can come up with on short notice.

Unfortunately' date=' CM Partners rarely plays nicely with any of the xLovers plugins, sounds like what's happening is that xLoversHynosis adds a clothing item called the NudeSuit and it can't clear it out of the CM Partners inventory, so what happens is that the CM Partners are now always nude. As I don't use CM Partners anymore, I can't look and see exactly what's happening. This mod was abandoned and I haven't taken it up to keep developing, I just updated it to work with modern versions of xLovers. But I'll try and have a look at it this weekend. As a workaround, open up the plugin in CS with OBSE enabled, look under clothing for a "NudeSuit" and open it, check the playable checkbox and then save the plugin. Reload your game, any partners with a "NudeSuit" should now be visible in their inventories, just take and discard it, if you want. Best I can come up with on short notice.

[/quote']

Okay, so I was right.

I just have it there to use it once in a while (all the other Lovers mods don't give me any grief at all). Most of the time I just have it shut off.

I gave up on CM Partners too, a long time ago. It caused too many problems for me and that was before I discovered Lovers mods. When I found this forum, I stared using MCS which has never given me a moments trouble. One of the most reliable mods I've ever used. It seems to play nice with everything including Lovers Hypnosis.