3DXChat Online Vr NFSW Game Relise

Hyperdriver

1 hour ago, Hyperdriver said:

Thanks man. One question; What should i do when it downloaded? Should i just open it and its ready to play, or should i do something spesific to make it work? 

(btw sorry for bad english, not my native language)

13 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Thanks man. One question; What should i do when it downloaded? Should i just open it and its ready to play, or should i do something spesific to make it work? 

(btw sorry for bad english, not my native language)

All already ready. Just launch 3DXChat.exe

3 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

All already ready. Just launch 3DXChat.exe

Thanks again bro. Just tested it and its awesome! But i guess its still in beta, needs a lot more content, especially more animations. But even in this state, far more better than second life. At least in this one, you don't need to buy something or spend hours to create things to make your avatar look good. Graphics are also great. Places looks amazing. I guess i will spend a lot of time on this game ^^

12 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Thanks again bro. Just tested it and its awesome! But i guess its still in beta, needs a lot more content, especially more animations. But even in this state, far more better than second life. At least in this one, you don't need to buy something or spend hours to create things to make your avatar look good. Graphics are also great. Places looks amazing. I guess i will spend a lot of time on this game ^^

And don’t forget, VR works great here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, Hyperdriver said:

And don’t forget, VR works great here.

Hi man, sorry to disturb you but i need your help again. The client of 3dxchat that you send me has expired, and i can't find the new one to download. Can you send me a link of new one if you have? Thanks in advance.

Archived