[SEARCH] Looking for Elf Follower

I am looking for the Elf in this picture: - Click Image to enlarge -

ScreenShot1460-1.jpg

The blogger stated this:

"The older elf lady might look familiar; that is Morna, wearing a different cosmetic mode. She’s a mage; she’s aged well. I was able to get her into the shot by using a mod called Blueprints, which has since been removed from the Nexus."

48 minutes ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

The blogger stated this:

"The older elf lady might look familiar; that is Morna, wearing a different cosmetic mode. She’s a mage; she’s aged well. I was able to get her into the shot by using a mod called Blueprints, which has since been removed from the Nexus."

looks like Sinead,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91111

1 hour ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1460-1.jpg

The blogger stated this:

strange picture format :classic_laugh: I guess that's better :classic_wink:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1460-1.jpg

further text

Spoiler

As our Cyrelian has not gotten to the point in his life where he would contemplate children, as a conceit I have made some for him, so that he too will have offspring to stand around and whine and glower at him– these are******** Sinead ********with a few elements changed and Wolfgang from an old withdrawn mod from the mod author who did the Project Rainforest Overhaul. And yes, it looks like Wolfgang is working up to a wicked sunburn.

Archived