Proper Setup for SL on VR?

PoeMule

I'm struggling getting everything working for the VR version.  It seems most of it works, but not creatures, and other things can have slight issues.  I followed and looked at a couple of guides, but they were for just SSE, not for VR specifically.

Are there any guides on what versions of mods to get specifically to get a basic setup up and working? What works for VR, what doesn't?

Thank you for any help!

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, PoeMule said:

I'm struggling getting everything working for the VR version.  It seems most of it works, but not creatures, and other things can have slight issues.  I followed and looked at a couple of guides, but they were for just SSE, not for VR specifically.

Are there any guides on what versions of mods to get specifically to get a basic setup up and working? What works for VR, what doesn't?

Thank you for any help!

I believe that creature animations were always disabled by default in SL. To change it, you need an access to SL settings, this requires MCM, MCM is a part of SkyUI, and skyui vr needs skse. SKSE mus be working with a current version of your skyrim vr.

For creatures you also need fnis for creatures SE edition, its available last time i checked.

Unless someone proves me wrong

Archived