Bodytalk/Fusion Girl issues

Sometimes the boner works sometimes it doesn't.   I think I lost track of one of the Bodytalk mini patches that deals with that.  For Fusion Girl the issue is for some animations she is at medium weight and for other animations she is the zero'ed slider body from Bodyslide for batch building with morphs from before I started to convert CBBE outfits to Fusion Girl. 

^^^ Edit: I am gonna try batch building with morphs the different bodies that are in bodyslide and outfit studio with my custom made Fusion Girl body

For those two issues I have one idea.  Does any of the mods have Bodytalk or Fusion Girl mentioned in their FOmod?? Because that would be a step that I forgot to do. 

Oh and is file 'Type 1' the bodytalk mini patch that I am forgetting to reinstall or uninstall then delete?? 

Edit: How do I access Bodytalk in Bodyslide and outfit studio??  For me it's not even an option and only appears in categories 

Archived