had the idea of a new(?) Spanking mod, with various stances,  over "daddy's"  or "mommies" lap, touching their toes, over a chair/couch or counter (or anything that come in handy depending where you are at the time). with the added buffs of embarrassment, etc & soreness and being unable to sit down for a full sim day including the option of sending my spanked sim to the corner to think over how "naughty" they were after being spank usual poses - standing / kneeling with their nose in the corner, hands on head or behind their backs. or even sending them to the corner without being spanked. maybe even adding props like a paddle or riding crop.

can anyone have a look at the possibility of creating this mod.

also maybe a "princess trait" to go with the spanking mod  or a Daddy's girl / Mommies boy trait.

thanks

17 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

In a heartbeat? ?

Good luck! ??

I will definitely see what I can do, but I do have to wait a bit before I can try since I'm currently using my girlfriends laptop to check things while mine is in the shop getting worked on. 

Just let ´s wait and see, how very long "a" heartbeat can last. Nonono - I do not critizise!!! So please take it easy!

So far some creators show what the did while / when creating animations, it seems not so easy to realize what someone has in mind and you may need a lot of patience and frustration restistance too. Take your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Either I'm some kind of idiot or technology just doesn't like me. I've tried a few different times to follow the instructions in the topic link you shared Mariana. However, every time I've failed to get very far. I'm not giving up though! Maybe one day I can make an extremely basic animation mod, but that day is not today. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really thought someone would have made some spanking animations with stages by now as well. We have plenty of BDSM equipment, paddles, riding crops and so forth. I know it won't fall in the sex categories of WW but I was thinking if you kept it as a staged teasing it could work but I'm  not an animator or modder so maybe it can't. It'd be awesome if someone did it, I've got the tools to give it a try but life kicked in and I just don't have the time.

• 8 months later...

If somebody make a mod for spanking. But mod which work and give moodlets I share with all my animations for spanking and I make for all a hundreds other animation. I'm very good in blender but totally can't programing. Now I have few spanking animation but wen I turn this in WW or Poseplayer it not the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, frutti_jojo said:

If somebody make a mod for spanking. But mod which work and give moodlets I share with all my animations for spanking and I make for all a hundreds other animation. I'm very good in blender but totally can't programing. Now I have few spanking animation but wen I turn this in WW or Poseplayer it not the same.

You have spanking animations? I'd like to see them. 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:51 AM, black_ravens said:

had the idea of a new(?) Spanking mod, with various stances,  over "daddy's"  or "mommies" lap, touching their toes, over a chair/couch or counter (or anything that come in handy depending where you are at the time). with the added buffs of embarrassment, etc & soreness and being unable to sit down for a full sim day including the option of sending my spanked sim to the corner to think over how "naughty" they were after being spank usual poses - standing / kneeling with their nose in the corner, hands on head or behind their backs. or even sending them to the corner without being spanked. maybe even adding props like a paddle or riding crop.

can anyone have a look at the possibility of creating this mod.

also maybe a "princess trait" to go with the spanking mod  or a Daddy's girl / Mommies boy trait.

thanks

please make this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...