나에게초점[VR모딩]

• 4 weeks later...

Whelp, I stayed up all night banging on this. About 7 absolutely grueling hours of following assembly code one line at a time... and I've done it.

0x36BA8AF0890628D7BD10273E8C752946322BA3287CA13E983F3ABA64525F61D5

Works on all versions.

Here's hoping the mods you guys will make will more than make up for the effort. :)

First of all, I don't recommend to post nude mod for this game. Because she looks a little young.

> I don't know how to do any sorts of file replacements with cooked uassets (yet).

Here is a quick modding tutorial.

In Unreal Editor 4.20, create an empty project.
Import your FBX model and rename it with the same name of original asset.
Eg. Content/YUKI/Character/AY/Body/AY10/SK_AY10_Body

Disable "Use Pak File" in Packaging Settings.
Build the project and you will get uasset/uexp files.

In Windows Explorer, create an empty folder named ProjectYUKI and put necessary content files into it.

You should have file structures like this: /ProjectYUKI/Content/YUKI/.../*.uasset and *.uexp.

Create a new pak file to patch game contents. No encryption needed.

> python u4pak.py pack ProjectYUKI-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak ProjectYUKI

Put the new "_p.pak" file into the same directory of the original pak file.

Required Softwares:

• Unreal Engine
  • u4pak to package pak file
  • UE Viewer to view model and export it as PSK file
  • Blender and psk addon to import PSK model for modding reference
  • 1 year later...

I know I'm necroing this thread, but I can't find anywhere else where someone has actually posted pictures of successfully modding the character in this game.

My game is up to date and I'm using Unreal Engine 4, but I just can't seem to get the outfits to display correctly.

I'm not even trying any major mesh changes, just trying to swap an existing outfit.

• I use UE Viewer (umodel) to export an outfit (like Content/YUKI/Character/AY/Body/AY10/SK_AY10_Body from Guest's example) to PSK format
  • I import the PSK into Blender, then export it to FBX (I've tried with Leaf bone off/on, with 100 scale and other smoothing options)
  • I create a new empty Unreal Editor 4.20.3 project and disable "Use Pak file"
  • I create the proper folder structure (Content/YUKI/Character/AY/Body/AY13/, for the cafe outfit)
  • I import the FBX (I've tried various recommended settings here too)
  • I name the mesh to match the original
  • For the other files (Skeleton, Physics, Materials) I've both tried putting them in the folders where they should be, so that my patch would only contain the body/outfit mesh and would grab the other files from the main pak file, AND i've tried keeping them local to my body folder and putting them in the _p.pak
  • I package it to generate uasset and uexp files (and ubulk for some of the textures I believe)
  • I use u4pak to create the _p.pak file and copy it into the PAK folder with the original pak.

The game loads and everything seems fine, but the girl becomes slenderman. All of her materials/textures from the outfit seem to just get sucked in to her bones.

It's like the mesh was a balloon and it deflated around the skeleton, intersections of bones even have a webbing like effect.

I thought it might be because the cafe outfit in Body/AY13 has 2 LODs, but even when making mine have 2 LODs, or trying to use a different source outfit or replace the next outfit you see her in (School uniform AY07) I get the same result.

The game keeps misreading my height somehow, so when I took the screenshot I was inside the counter and everything was showing with no color.

The bones mostly have skin color, but the swimsuit color (from AY10, which I started my exporting with) shows up where it would be.

Even though the game has been updated since the original post, the executable still says Product Version 4.20.3.0, so I don't think it's a version issue.

Is there some magic setting to get this to work?

The original poster was a guest, so I don't know if they'll even see this, but can you send me the swimsuit mod you made so I can try it on the latest version of the game?

379941624_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.c9d5f810ff6fbd7c4a754524a48fb3a5.png

Ok, I actually got a better screenshot this time.

The greenish yellow is the bikini, but for some reason she's a skeleton.

I've also tried applying some Z rotation on import into unreal engine (in case the game expects them looking left?) and scale 10 (tried 100 before), still skeleton.

I tried importing one of the models that has a head attached (the outfits are all headless, the head gets applied separately) and the eyes and tongue of the 2nd head were sticking out the left side of her head (which is why I thought a left 90 degree rotate might straighten it out and make her not a skeleton.

I've also tried exporting from the PAK file as a GLTF, importing that into Blender, then exporting as FBX, since importing a GLTF and importing a PSK seem to represent bones differently. Still the same results as usual.

I bet converting her to a static mesh and replacing the desks with her body would work, even though the normal thought of just taking an existing outfit and swapping it for the current one doesn't.

20210203_210513_MixedReality.jpg.111ca0b229bead353a8f0b07cc4c5ad9.jpg

On 2/4/2021 at 11:12 AM, grind3d said:

Ok, I actually got a better screenshot this time.

The greenish yellow is the bikini, but for some reason she's a skeleton.

I've also tried applying some Z rotation on import into unreal engine (in case the game expects them looking left?) and scale 10 (tried 100 before), still skeleton.

I tried importing one of the models that has a head attached (the outfits are all headless, the head gets applied separately) and the eyes and tongue of the 2nd head were sticking out the left side of her head (which is why I thought a left 90 degree rotate might straighten it out and make her not a skeleton.

I've also tried exporting from the PAK file as a GLTF, importing that into Blender, then exporting as FBX, since importing a GLTF and importing a PSK seem to represent bones differently. Still the same results as usual.

I bet converting her to a static mesh and replacing the desks with her body would work, even though the normal thought of just taking an existing outfit and swapping it for the current one doesn't.

20210203_210513_MixedReality.jpg.111ca0b229bead353a8f0b07cc4c5ad9.jpg

When you import PSK file into Blender, "Don't invert root bone" option should be ON.

After imported PSK, you can scale the parent object (XXX.ao) to 0.01.

With these conditions, you can safely export it to FBX for UE4.

2 hours ago, joe.the.vrmodder said:

When you import PSK file into Blender, "Don't invert root bone" option should be ON.

After imported PSK, you can scale the parent object (XXX.ao) to 0.01.

With these conditions, you can safely export it to FBX for UE4.

It looks like that option is the default, so it was already on.

The scale down checkbox seems to do the same scaling, but I'll try turning it off and manually scaling the way you suggested to see if that helps.

image.png.6632c60dd2771108a163a98a38cddbaa.png

1 hour ago, grind3d said:

It looks like that option is the default, so it was already on.

The scale down checkbox seems to do the same scaling, but I'll try turning it off and manually scaling the way you suggested to see if that helps.

image.png.6632c60dd2771108a163a98a38cddbaa.png

It worked! Turning off "Scale Down" in the import and manually scaling it the way Joe said got it to work in-game.

I've attached a zip with screenshots of my Blender and Unreal import and export settings.

Someone mentioned that a nude mod for this game may violate the rules here, so I won't post it, but these settings should help anyone who had trouble with making outfits or new bodies appear properly in game.

Import Export Settings.7z

• 1 month later...

i can't make a pak using "u4pak"

1. Creat ProjectYUKI folder containing uasset file in u4pak folder
=> E:\focus on you export\u4pak-master\ProjectYUKI
2. Run cmd and Navigate to where the u4pak file is installed
=> E:\focus on you export\u4pak-master
3. Enter after input "python u4pak.py pack ProjectYUKI-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak ProjectYUKI"
=> E:\focus on you export\u4pak-master>python u4pak.py pack ProjectYUKI-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak ProjectYUKI
4. Only "Python" statements are printed. The pak file is not created.

sdsds.png

I removed a space in the path and it was extracted normally. Thank you.
I put it right in the game and tried it out.
I choose the costume that I modified.
However, there is an error and other clothes are automatically selected.

I feel like I'm taking a step forward now.

Should I do it with Unreal Editor 4.20.
Or is it a pathway problem?

Unreal Editor 4.20. It doesn't come out even if you search it.
Only the latest version comes out.
Can I know how to make the old version when I receive 4.20 or package it?

sdsds2.png

So did I, bro
 So at first, I deleted my swimsuit from number 10 and I stretched out my underwear. 
and I made my underwear big and covered it. 
But it changed like my grandmother's underwear and I couldn't use it.

So I made my own nude to put on pretty underwear.
I cut a piece of my swimsuit, put it on a perforated model, and I solder it.
I re-unfolded the uv to match the texture.
It was hard work. It took almost a week.

sdsds4.png