the sims 4 expansions prices

jpeters

hello i recently re downloaded ts4 an i was looking in the prices of the x-packs and i don`t remember it being this expensive note my prices is not in U$ but in R$ because i live in Brazil. Far a i remember the x-packs has a price around R$ 80 and now all of them is around  R$ 146

note the new one always was been more costly but after some time it goes down 

thanks

On 8/10/2019 at 7:54 AM, Shayeesh said:

Expansion pack prices don't increase or decrease on Origin, there are some promo, sometimes (that's how it works in European Union), keep that in mind.

Actually the prices on origin has gone up . where as when i bought my last expansion it was only about $40 with tax now there almost $55 after tax .  So yea origin has increased there prices a tad next time i buy a sims 4 anything itll be from amazon where its still $39 before tax.

The prices from Origin have gone up ($51 USD). From EA they are still the same price as Sims 3 days (~$25 USD). When Origin has a 50% off sale, those are actually the regular price. Origin is guilty of major price gouging. Unfortunately I don't know how to buy directly from EA anymore, but others still do.?

Archived