Foot fetish animations

3 hours ago, Red21027 said:

Im looking for fallout 4 animation packs that work for AAF that will let me get footjobs and lick feet.

Do you have a working AAF framework? If yes, there is animation pack by BP70 that has at least 2 such animations. But this pack needs a special setup to work with AAF because the Bang Em Up Patch needs an update. But none of this matters if AAF does not work..

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do you have a working AAF framework? If yes, there is animation pack by BP70 that has at least 2 such animations. But this pack needs a special setup to work with AAF because the Bang Em Up Patch needs an update. But none of this matters if AAF does not work..

i would refrain from even mentioning the bang em up patch as that is unnecessary for my anims to work in the first place (unless the op wants FF or MM sex).

my pack has 3 foot related stuff, 2 lesbian and 1 MF on the vault extractor chair

18 minutes ago, blankproject said:

i would refrain from even mentioning the bang em up patch as that is unnecessary for my anims to work in the first place (unless the op wants FF or MM sex).

my pack has 3 foot related stuff, 2 lesbian and 1 MF on the vault extractor chair

If all he wants is Foot stuff, then he probably does not need Bang Em, but unfortunately not all animation packs can live without it, if he wants more. I love your stuff, but since I want creatures, feral, Super Mutant interaction, I am stuck with the Bang Em patch as is most right now.

22 minutes ago, blankproject said:

Actually, by changing the gender switch to off in AAF settings, the op can get M/M and M/F foot action. It works..There you go, you could become king of the foot stuff. For us believers?, we could live without everything else making you the "sole" animation survivor..?

18 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do have it working properly and I will check it out now. 

9 minutes ago, Red21027 said:

I do have it working properly and I will check it out now. 

Are you running other animation packs? If you are, download BB70 mod, reinstall Bang Em All Patch, overide all  ...then download this..https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=745391 and overide Bang Em Patch. If you change the gender to true in AAF settings file, then you get M/M and M/F choices...

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

If all he wants is Foot stuff, then he probably does not need Bang Em, but unfortunately not all animation packs can live without it, if he wants more. I love your stuff, but since I want creatures, feral, Super Mutant interaction, I am stuck with the Bang Em patch as is most right now.

i just don't want people thinking that the only way to get this working is by downloading the bang em patch as it is is 100% unecessary. if s/he has it it is important to do that but not every one wants animal/mutant sex

Archived