NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
labarababa

Estrus for Skyrim

Hi I hope I'm making it all right with the threads this time ;)

I wanted to ask if there is anything like the Estrus Mod in Oblivion for Skyrim. Ive found nothing like this now, but maybe someone of you knows something :D

MODERATOR NOTE:  Cotyounoyume has released a Skyrim version of his Estrus plugin.

Nexus Link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33102

Cheers,

Greg

The new DragonBorn DLC does bring tentacles to the game but not to this level. If Estrus is going to be made it most likely won't be until after the release of the DragonBorn DLC.

That's if the author decides to being it to Skyrim.

I heard somewhere that it's being retooled for Skyrim.

Someone posted such when I was asking for good sex mods.

where can i find this mod?

i find anywhere in japanskyrimmod but i still can't find it

If you want it for Oblivion you can find it on the Nexus.

Estrus port to Skyrim is confirmed:

Yes' date=' now, I'm working for remaking estrus.

But, I'm very busy for my real-life-works(system-engineer). The completion of the work will become the future.[/quote']

Cheer up, people, it's being done! Awesome!

Estrus port to Skyrim is confirmed:

Yes, now, I'm working for remaking estrus.

But, I'm very busy for my real-life-works(system-engineer). The completion of the work will become the future.

Cheer up, people, it's being done! Awesome!

great news! :heart:

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

Only problem with that is at times such a thing could get more frustrating than fun. There is a balance to be achieved.

Only problem with that is at times such a thing could get more frustrating than fun. There is a balance to be achieved.

Well, one idea would be a tentacle trap that springs if you fail an adept or higher lockpick. A risk vs. reward sort of thing. Or reward vs. reward, depending on your point of view. :P

Well, one idea would be a tentacle trap that springs if you fail an adept or higher lockpick. A risk vs. reward sort of thing. Or reward vs. reward, depending on your point of view. :P

True, but still, that might frustrate people who have difficult in lockpicking if they had to wait X amount of time between attempts. Maybe a toggle for such a thing?

Well, maybe some animations could be used in a "bad ending" way. If you lose a fight to a necromancer (just an example), he'd summon a tentacle monster of some sort.