Artist looking for a project this summer!

Kaztor

Hello!

I'm an artist, and an adult game amateur, I'm also a student in some of the fields useful to what I'll try explaining right now:

I passed my college exams without retakes (yay!). Doing a job only a couple days a week and being a total recluse the rest of the time, I'm looking to volunteer myself to 'some kind of project' (adult game or mod). I recently played games that really tickled my pickle if you know what I mean (Akabur's Princess and witch Trainer, as well as Innocent Witches), and having some visual skills, and as some basic programming knowledge, I really want to work on something like that now. I can't accomplish a big project like that by myself though. I'm a visual guy, and though I have some programming knowledge, not enough to make something cool from scratch.

The internet is huge, so, if anyone can direct me to an ongoing project containing the following subjects, maybe I can help those guys out and I'd be super grateful.

- RPG, could be RPGMaker based, but custom gameplay prefered (renpy, unity, etc).

- Could be text based, but obviously with plenty of Sprites and visual content as well to at least represent the action.

- Fantasy rather than sci-fi, story rich, but light-hearted.

- Sandbox-y, exploration ,questing and collecting.

- Female protagonist, though I could see a male protagonist working, as well as gender bending in both directions. (CoC-style)

- Hentai RPG elements such as Fertility and Pregnancy States, arousal, etc, RPG Progression (skill) paths for both combat and (sexual) interaction.

- Both normal combat and sexual themed combat encouentes, with GOR outcomes where possible.

- Mind control, GOR, monsters demons and tentacles, moral corruption, as well as romancing in a dating-sim kind of way... a variety of paths and outcomes really depending on player roleplay.

- A wide array of sexual content types (though I generally don't really like vanilla stuff).

Some of my works: 

https://twitter.com/kaztor08

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Kaztor08

some of my pixel art doodling (for fun):

tumblr_inline_pj9w8lpKBy1t2nogh_540.png

I do 3D as well, though It is on a public account, and I wish to remain annonymous ;)

Archived