4 hours ago, 777sage said:

I typically leave it off, I dont fully understand how it works and how to optimize it well. Once im finished my little project I'll investigate. Then again I have plenty of cpu cores so I am wondering what to try and whether or not it works with CBBE 3BA bodies. Any insight you can give could be helpful there.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I didn't used it much outside of testing it cause it doesn't blend in my current playthroughs, but I ever come to I'll bring what I find out.

Coming from the LE version with an update:

Update:

So I manage to look at and test the logic of the drain functions. This gave me some options. I have made changes similar to the one I did above. So let me get into a little detail.

While manual drain to death is active, a series of conditions are now present. Relationship, drain power, AND health of the victim are now taken into account. Not too in depth though.

Basically if the drain power of the succubus is 1 or 2, the relationship level for exemption is also required to high enough.

• If drain power is 1 (maybe lethal), the succubus/drainer must see their victim as an ally. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod are used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining can continue up to a point. What will happen is once the victims health gets a little too low, the succubus will refuse to take anymore from you or the victim she is sapping. (yes NPC to NPC relationships are checked too).
  • If drain power is 2 (always lethal), the succubus/drainer MUST see their victim as their lover. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod is used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining will continue RUTHLESSLY until the victim is on the brink of death. Victim will literally have only 1 HP left.

The new functionality above is currently in testing phase, and is little more complex than before. But I also expanded the drain rate max. Now I can set it to as high as 300

Any suggestions?

Also FYI: A few users complained about drain strength not working as expected. Particularly where it seems to kill the victim in the middle of an animation. Well I have discovered that its because the affects work based on a percentage of the BASE maximum health of the victim. A multiple is then applied. This multiplier is NOT based on the number of affects applied. The number of times the victim is sapped is based on the overall number of eligible oral, anal, and vaginal scenes that are active. So be careful, as some animations can have 6 or more steps. So whatever drain speed you have, understand that every eligible animation in a set will have the effect applied plus 1% of the victims base health (before any enchantments and effects that boost health). Dont think that putting it 100 means only 100 damage, average scene could have you drained more 430 HP or more depending on player health stat!

Reason I made the changes was because if the succubi/drainers enter combat, and you have a mod like Scent of sex, or anything to the same effect, you could have conditions where combat sex can occur with the intent of becoming stronger and killing their victims. Again, this is more or less geared towards male PCs with succubus/vampire/drainer followers.

All other functionality I have generally left alone for now.

Additionally, there can be plenty of variations of base health, some 100, others 1500, some mods can put them over 9000. Either way it should give some flexibility for those who do snu snu or even caught up in aggressive situations by a follower who wont take no for an answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive got some updates. FYI, these updates were made and tested on this version, not the LE version - though it may still work.

1. Succubi(drainer) now take into account  whether or not the victims are favorable to them. This is done via relationship rank. If SLSO is installed and active, then each eligible sex animation stage will trigger an intense state of arousal in the male victims, which lead to an orgasm and subsequent draining.
  2. On the final animation (climax/orgasm), things are different this time. Now the succubus will repeatedly force you orgasm over and over, each time you will be drained, what happens depends on her relationship with the victim. The stronger and deadlier the succubi, the higher the relationship you must have with her to survive this. This is the case even with HP remaining. But if the conditions are met, the succubi may refuse to drain any more from you, and instead just make you drain your balls in her.
  3. SLSO is recommended, because of mods like fill her up, and hentai pregnancy/soulgem oven. Its a very quick way to get some soul gems growing them at capacity. And it makes sense. If SLSO is not installed, then an orgasm event is triggered, but at this time it is ONLY visual. not functional. Climaxes stages of sex animations will proceed as normal version of this mod.
  4. Combat sex draining, still trying to perfect this. But basically if the succubi engages in sex with an NPC that is an enemy - she will kill the enemy regardless of drain rank. Still a WIP.

I am planning on releasing these updates as a mod to this mod. I have not yet made any changes to the body drain though. Dont really want to touch that yet.

My testing continues...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 4:23 PM, Aetio said:

Awesome mod. Female NPCs get a neck gap when they physically drain their victims, they grow in size. Is there a guide to fix this? I use cbbe 3ba body by Acro748. Or what settings must I put on DDeditor. 

There is actually, at least in my game I dont have that problem. It is likely that the neck/wrists are set to different values based on weight. So if a character isnt already at 100 and the body changes weight during draining you will get the neck seem because the head and wrists arent necessarily changing. In my game, the neck and wrist values are universally the same because each female NPC can have a different body type and persist. So my custom female followers can be changed in game and everything works. As for DD editor, it is likely configured for CBBE back in LE, meaning the old NIO override way of doing things are present. Only Breast L and Breast R are defined as well as old bones from that time. This is my understanding anyway

In short, this mod as it stands is NOT configured for 3BBB/3BA as of yet. I have not touched it or made modifications. But the DDeditor was made so that it could be tweaked if the functionality was added.

In the meantime, my current goal is to finish updating the deadly drain functionality to accommodate players who play as male PCs with female followers.
The next thing on the list is to add functionality where the body gets drained to a skeleton (with armor and weapons still present) upon death of the victim(s) . I think I know how I will do this. Currently functionality only has them turned into draugr, which doesnt seem right at all if you are more detail focused.

After this I can maybe spend some time on implementing 3BBB/3BA morphs natively. But maybe you can get a head start using the DD editor. But the code that I have noticed seems to be specifically for LE's body types.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:21 AM, Holly Storm said:

Hello all,

I am not seeing anything in the MCM with this port. It seems like I did initially, but then it disappeared. That could be faulty memory though. Is there a fix for this?

@777sage Do you have your own port that you have posted somewhere? Does the MCM work on it?

I will be posting my mod to this mod sometime later. I can see the MCM. Heck I have even made modifications to the MCM that came with the base mod. I also just checked with a fresh install of this base mod and can MCM. Do you have SKY UI and latest version of SKSE installed? What about Papyrus?

Is the mod only for male and futa characters?
Does it work with female characters (with vagina ?) if you play as a victim?
If you play as a victim, are there any special features? For example your character may fail to activate the attacker's life drain or something similar? Which would make sense!
Can only the player use this power or npc too?

13 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

If you play as a victim, are there any special features? For example your character may fail to activate the attacker's life drain or something similar? Which would make sense!

If you are playing as a female character, you can become a drainer/succubus and feed on your victims. There are hotkeys and settings you can tweak so you can decide whether or not to drain someone during sex or drain them to death on orgasm. If you are playing as a male and have female followers/npc's as drainers/succubus then they can drain you or whomever they have sex with.

9 hours ago, 777sage said:

If you are playing as a female character, you can become a drainer/succubus and feed on your victims. There are hotkeys and settings you can tweak so you can decide whether or not to drain someone during sex or drain them to death on orgasm. If you are playing as a male and have female followers/npc's as drainers/succubus then they can drain you or whomever they have sex with.

So it can be used by any type of character, and by special npgs. OK thanks!

By any chance, can you also answer the other question about playing as a victim? I usually play as a victim.
There are special mechanics if you play as a victim! For example the drain may not work properly or not work at all! Or maybe it didn't work with high-level characters?

On 12/14/2020 at 9:46 PM, 777sage said:

Any suggestions?

Have not used DD for quite a while so I do not know if this has already been implemented:

If a NPC has a drain power (meaning they are a succubus) they are immune to energy drain. Meaning two (or more) succubi could team up on one victim.

Also, you wrote you want to make your modifications accessible on your page. I did not find a link, though.

2 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

So it can be used by any type of character, and by special npgs. OK thanks!

By any chance, can you also answer the other question about playing as a victim? I usually play as a victim.
There are special mechanics if you play as a victim! For example the drain may not work properly or not work at all! Or maybe it didn't work with high-level characters?

Lets be clear here, the player WILL be the victim if the player is NOT a drainer themselves while having sex with a drainer. So if you have 2 succubi teaming up on the player, then you will be drained by both. Basically, in a sex involving a drainer, anyone who is NOT a drainer themselves will be drained. My modifications to this mod enhances that functionality when the player is not the succubus/drainer. My previous comments will give you an idea of what I am working on. 

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Have not used DD for quite a while so I do not know if this has already been implemented:

If a NPC has a drain power (meaning they are a succubus) they are immune to energy drain. Meaning two (or more) succubi could team up on one victim.

Also, you wrote you want to make your modifications accessible on your page. I did not find a link, though.

Current functionality only changes victim into draugr. It has not been changed since. Modifications have not been uploaded yet, I will be attaching a link once I figure how to handle the updated multi-orgasm stage when multiple succubi are involved. It could get pretty script heavy if not handled correctly.

Regarding the drain to skeleton, im not too worried about it because that event doesnt get triggered until the sex scene ends as far as I can tell. It only happens to victims, drainers are not included in the script for that.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:42 PM, 777sage said:

There is actually, at least in my game I dont have that problem. It is likely that the neck/wrists are set to different values based on weight. So if a character isnt already at 100 and the body changes weight during draining you will get the neck seem because the head and wrists arent necessarily changing. In my game, the neck and wrist values are universally the same because each female NPC can have a different body type and persist. So my custom female followers can be changed in game and everything works. As for DD editor, it is likely configured for CBBE back in LE, meaning the old NIO override way of doing things are present. Only Breast L and Breast R are defined as well as old bones from that time. This is my understanding anyway

In short, this mod as it stands is NOT configured for 3BBB/3BA as of yet. I have not touched it or made modifications. But the DDeditor was made so that it could be tweaked if the functionality was added.

In the meantime, my current goal is to finish updating the deadly drain functionality to accommodate players who play as male PCs with female followers.
The next thing on the list is to add functionality where the body gets drained to a skeleton (with armor and weapons still present) upon death of the victim(s) . I think I know how I will do this. Currently functionality only has them turned into draugr, which doesnt seem right at all if you are more detail focused.

After this I can maybe spend some time on implementing 3BBB/3BA morphs natively. But maybe you can get a head start using the DD editor. But the code that I have noticed seems to be specifically for LE's body types.

Thanks for the reply. I removed the weight node in DDeditor and added individual nodes like in the file below and it looks like its working. Any part of the legs if I have a value greater than 1 in the Max slider the feet sink underground. Other than that everything works, no lag, no ctd, or drop in frames.

Thanks again for the mod.

PhysicalDrain.json

On 5/23/2021 at 12:38 AM, Balmung889 said:

Maybe you should read the description and features of the original mod :P

10 hours ago, Vivi said:

Maybe you should read the description and features of the original mod :P

I always read the description!
I'm just not good at English, so I use translators. Right now you are reading a "google translator" translation of what I am writing in my language ?
Then sometimes it happens that a situation is not described by the mod, or because the mod does not foresee that situation, or because the mod is focused on something else!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...