SexLab Deadly Drain - SSE Port

View File

Here's my port of SexLab Deadly drain for Skyrim Special Edition.

Everything is working just like the original.

REQUIREMENTS:

- SexLab Framework SSE

- Racemenu SSE

ENABLE:

Use the MCM menu to give yourself the powers.

SEE ORIGINAL PAGE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION. ALL CREDIT GOES TO Etheri. All I did was port

ORIGINAL MOD (OLDRIM)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SSE, Racemenu SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2019 at 6:48 AM, Shadow_Labrys said:

one question and i would appreciate any help lol, do you guys know whats going on with the males genitals when i drain. They'll constantly go soft throughout the duration of said drain but once i stop theyre like a rock again. Anyone know whats up with that? 

I have this same issue. No solution. Draining results in going soft (Tempered skins sos). Returns to normal on animation change.

It seems like it has something to do with physical drain increasing genitals size. You can almost see it refresh.

2 hours ago, HappyBob said:

Getting slowdown with this mod, fps is like dropping gradually and eventually it goes to 1, everything gets blurry and have to restart the game to fix it, any advice?

This happened to me as well when the physical drain duration was very long with small, incremental changes. Fixed it by making the physical drain duration to a much shorter time (like 10 sec) with larger changes.

• 1 month later...

NPCs only die with auto drain on and the drain speed set to 100x, which mean’s they’ll dies a few seconds after the 2nd animation stage. And the allow death hotkey has no effect on this so i’m forced to turn the mod on and off whenever I want to use it. Manual drain does nothing with or without allow death on, neither does auto drain on orgasm. Any help?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For people having issue with the flickering erection and body during the physical drain (or using the spell absorb/give beauty), the problem seems to be the weight changes, so I've modified PhysicalDrain.json with the DDeditor (they're in \SKSE\Plugins\SLDD inside the mod folder once installed):
-add weight node if you have disable it (if you don't add it the mod seems to process it anyway)
-tick off "update this node"

-(optional) put change speed to 0 (value bigger than 0 will change weight, although it will not be updated during animations but when you use racemenu by console)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There seem to be a lag problem and the fix lag option doesn't seem to work. I notice there less lags with a quicker drain animation and no visual effects but after 2 or 3 NPC the lag is back and get worst. The only solution I had of using it was saving the game then going to main menu then back to game, but if the problem still lags then I just relaunch Skyrim. I really do like the option for scaling character but I think it causes too much stress for the game to load.

Yeah everything works fine on my end but the physical draining is bringing my game on its knees.

And it also seems that the option "Draining is a crime" doesn't work, guard gladly like me drain people to death without saying a word.

I feel I could fix this easily, sadly the script sources are not in the archive (and neither in the oldrim one).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone interested, I have modified this mod and gave it some additional flavors for those who play as male characters with female succubus follower. Basically whenever the drain powers are used, the relationship between the player and succubus taken into account. For example:

With drain level 1(sometimes kill) ability, IF the players relationship with the succubus is high enough she will always choose not to kill the player. If the players relationship status is not high enough then your life is only safe on her whims. She will still drain you though regardless

With drain level 2("Always kill/lethal), IF the succubus considers the player to be her lover, she will NEVER kill the player but will drain you dry. Hey at least you are alive!

Drain levels 0 thru 2 do NOT consider marriage status between the succubus and the victim, that currently hasn't changed. The new functions above work regardless of "drain is crime" settings.

HOWEVER, if the person the succubus is with is not the player, then standard rules apply. and should she choose to kill she will only see them as food either on a whim or because she is heartless.

I am thinking of adding another condition where if the active partners are married then they are immune. Or perhaps I may leave that alone and instead allow the relationship checks between any succubus and their partner. I have already tested the features above and they work just fine. I have made no changes to the drain to skeleton scripts, I may have to modify the order of that sequence to get it take in consideration of whether or not the player has entered bleedout after sex instead of dying outright.

If any one is interested, let me know. Once this little project is completed I can post it. This update should work on both LE and SE versions.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:32 AM, OrionGhost said:

Yeah everything works fine on my end but the physical draining is bringing my game on its knees.

And it also seems that the option "Draining is a crime" doesn't work, guard gladly like me drain people to death without saying a word.

I feel I could fix this easily, sadly the script sources are not in the archive (and neither in the oldrim one).

I typically leave it off, I dont fully understand how it works and how to optimize it well. Once im finished my little project I'll investigate. Then again I have plenty of cpu cores so I am wondering what to try and whether or not it works with CBBE 3BA bodies. Any insight you can give could be helpful there.