Red Triangles on Female bodies When Equipping Armor.

So I keep getting red triangles on female bodies when equipping ANY armor(mostly vanilla armor and clothing). I've literally done almost everything from cleaning my master files with TES5Edit, reinstalling the game 3 times, batch building all the devices and armor and still nothing, constantly using FNIS.  Here is the mod order:

image.png.2b2fd72e51ad34719798591fcdc2c450.png

Pictures of the problem:

20190801202239_1.jpg

Then you still have meshes left in data files especially anything you built with bodysldie is not removed when you uninstall mod. The meshes load no matter if the esp is active and you have to manually remove those files- or get a mod that replaces armor and clothing so it can replace the broken stuff you installed.

Open up your Skyrim\Data folder,

When you uninstall the game, it does not clear out the mods that you installed previously.  This results in problems cause the leftover information still acts on the game even without esp pluggin.  Basically any Mesh, Texture and even Scripts all effect the game simply being present in proper folder paths.

You want to use a mod manager as well.

31 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Open up your Skyrim\Data folder,

When you uninstall the game, it does not clear out the mods that you installed previously.  This results in problems cause the leftover information still acts on the game even without esp pluggin.  Basically any Mesh, Texture and even Scripts all effect the game simply being present in proper folder paths.

You want to use a mod manager as well.

OP is using Mod Organizer, and after 3 game reinstalls I'm pretty sure the real Data folder is clean. Unless, as you say, there are loose files from previous mods manually installed there (which would be counterproductive once you start using MO... so let's hope this is not the case).

The bad files are somewhere within the installed mods (on the left panel of MO), presumably on the mod that also contains the CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp (or on the overwrite folder of MO if you generated the files with Bodyslide and didn¡t move them out of there).

Edit: Are you using this mod for armors? dude that thing is from 2015, the main page even says (in big red letters):

This mod is not compatible with the latest BodySlide, nor has it nor will it be updated for some time.

There are better alternatives to cover the vanilla outfits if you want to use them in Bodyslide, that mod is not complete nor compatible with the current tools (like Bodyslide). 

Well, once your sure your Skyrim/Data folder is vanilla....

Overwrite folder is normally highlighted RED at the bottom of the left panel in Mod Organizer

There you will find files from FNIS,

Perhaps Bodyslide, SKSE plugins of different types and various JSON files from other mods that store information after playing the game.

Sometimes when trying out a lot of different mods players unfamiliar with MO can have conflicting files stored up in the Overwrite folder without knowing about it.

The best practice with the Overwrite Folder is to generally examine its contents to decide if your keeping the files,

by right click then select make mod, 

Or just removing them if they are no longer needed.

Overwrite is going to store your loose files while you play in the game.

Though you can make mod from Overwrite folder for say Devious Devices JSONs.

5 hours ago, Nentendoboy360 said:

Iʻll wait till tomorrow and try and reinstall everything again. -_-

And repeat the same mistakes again.

Why not try reading up on how mod Skyrim and to how use the things you install like MO?

At the very least remove the mods and verify that vanilla Skyrim is okay. Then add the mods one at a time until the problem recurs.

At a quick look, you aren't using archive invalidation and/or  you sorted your plugins with loot , and meanwhile your left pane is absolute chaos.

MO is an excellent tool. Learning to use it properly is a good first step. Sort those issues, then we can try and help.

I've never had a problem with Archive Invalidation but if it was that...

Look for the Tab at the top of MO that looks like a drivers license, click that it opens up a new window called Profiles,

Default should be the top profile and you have 3 check boxes...

"Automatic Archive Invalidation" check that.

I think that if you have checked to make sure that your vanilla Skyrim\Data folder contains vanilla resources and is clean from previous installations with other managers than it comes down to you have mods in MO on the Left panel check marked that don't have ESPs that we cant see or know that you have.

Cause honestly this is a simple problem really, and it should have been solved very fast.

You have some other information getting into your game and there is only so many ways it can get there.

It has too be in the Skyrim\Data path

Or inserted via Mod Manager,

If injected by MO, there are only so many ways that MO does this.

MO has virtual Folders all of which you can see on the left panel, and it has its pluggin list the LO which you have shared with us.

Is there another Mod Manager?  I've had people go for hours before letting on that they still have mods installed in their game via NMM or Vortex, very annoying....Reason cause they didn't want to have to reinstall everything onto MO when making the change over.

So at this point,

I'd say your problem is so bizarre I don't think we are ever going to find an solution to your problem other than you have a damaged copy of Skyrim.

As far as cleaning the games actual core ESM files,

Skyrim

Dawnguard

Dragonborn

Multiple cleanings wont hurt them, assuming you have properly followed the instructions and besides the latest cleaning is automated cleaning so its unlikely your going to mess that up.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Then its what's in the Steam\Steamaps\common\Skyrim\Data folder?

Is whats in there vanilla assets, if YES

Than that means its on whats going on in your Mod Organizer,

Thing is that's easy, cause you can see all the mods that effect your installation,

You have the Virtual Folder system on the Left Panel, see the conflicts and overwrites due to the symbols.

On the right panel you see your load order.

So really Nentendo we are running out of possible explanations here cause your problem simply doesn't happen.

12 hours ago, RW311 said:

Then you still have meshes left in data files especially anything you built with bodysldie is not removed when you uninstall mod. The meshes load no matter if the esp is active and you have to manually remove those files- or get a mod that replaces armor and clothing so it can replace the broken stuff you installed.

so much for the experts....

red triangle, it's a missing nif

if the game can't find prisoner clothe, you have in meshes.bsa, so it doesn't matter what you do with bodyslide, it will always be there, that's because.... that armor nif path was edited by a mod

it have nothing to do with using a tbbp armor without tbbp skeleton, cbbe armor with unp texture, or whatever usual between chair and screen problem

if you use pcear, meshes.bsa is copy paste in data\armor\don't remember, for npc to wear vanilla armor, while dragonborn wear whatever replacer you pick

or the other way around

there a mod that do that kind of stuff in that load, he didn't install right, because he didn't bother with the readme, and of course, failed

to find it, easy, you just have to load tesedit, go to armor, click on one, then check what is overwriting it

and to fix the problem, why not read that mod readme to find out what he forgot to do?

1 hour ago, Gameplayer said:

I've never had a problem with Archive Invalidation but if it was that...

Look at his plugin load order (his first pic).

Now look at the order his assets ( or at least the ones that have .bsa files, as that's all we can see for the moment ) are loading in (his second pic).

Please understand; I'm not saying that this has anything to do with his current problem. I'm saying I saw that in a quick glance, realized he apparently has no idea that the left pane of MO needs to match the load order of the right and most likely didn't set MO up properly in the first place, realized that he's going to have a lot more issues than this one, and left it at that.

33 minutes ago, Nentendoboy360 said:

I think its cursed loot, I keep doing the batch build but I think its conflicting with something. I'm just not gonna use it.

That makes no sense, DD mods shouldn't touch anything related to vanilla outfits.

48 minutes ago, Sternum said:

That makes no sense, DD mods shouldn't touch anything related to vanilla outfits.

you took seriously my blabla about pcear?

that was just an exemple...

you were expecting sense from someone that is messing around randomly, hoping to somehow fix his mess who know how, instead of just taking a look, to know what he have to fix?

no idea what those dd or cursed loot do, since.... don't use that, but if that red triangle isn't because prisoner armor nif path was replaced with \data\armor\prisoner\new.nif, and you don't have that new.nif

why not click on red triangle npc in console, go to equipped items, screen all the list, load tesedit, and check first armor nif is there, then check second armor nif is there, then third.... and when he can't find the nif, the problem it's that mod

as for how to fix that, i bet the solution is in the readme, probably the usual : that mod require x, y z to work (and it's one of those that have the nif)

2 hours ago, yatol said:

you took seriously my blabla about pcear?

that was just an exemple...

you were expecting sense from someone that is messing around randomly, hoping to somehow fix his mess who know how, instead of just taking a look, to know what he have to fix?

no idea what those dd or cursed loot do, since.... don't use that, but if that red triangle isn't because prisoner armor nif path was replaced with \data\armor\prisoner\new.nif, and you don't have that new.nif

why not click on red triangle npc in console, go to equipped items, screen all the list, load tesedit, and check first armor nif is there, then check second armor nif is there, then third.... and when he can't find the nif, the problem it's that mod

as for how to fix that, i bet the solution is in the readme, probably the usual : that mod require x, y z to work (and it's one of those that have the nif)

I've done that before it, just shows my player ID. This only happens when I install Devious Loot. 

29 minutes ago, Nentendoboy360 said:

I've done that before it, just shows my player ID. This only happens when I install Devious Loot. 

isn't one of sexlab requirement mfgconsole, that.... show more stuff in the console

and if you have a problem with a mod, most don't have, i bet you didn't install it right

Archived