Red Triangles on Female bodies When Equipping Armor.

Whenever I install Devious loot they arent there, but when I use bodyslide and batch build the red triangles come back. Do ya'll think I installed bodyslide wrong or something?

Also I went ingame to check the console on some of the red triangles and it said locate unknown.

image.png.a5fe3d909002376eac766d59d8c74548.png

I think its because of what was said earlier that your using a bad replacer,

The Caliente replacer your using is not up to snuff.

Also no its not possible caused by Cursed Loot,

Look...I designed most of the UUNP sliders used by the Devious Devices mods.

I know what Im talking about here, and Yatol is just being a troll and looking to take jabs at people for no good reason.

If you would just try disabling Cal armor replacer and get into the game Im sure your going to be looking at vanilla armors but they should be working.

Also if you have run Bodyslide, please just delete the meshes in your overwrite folder for this test you can just run them again.

And Another thing.

How about using a replacer I know for a fact works

Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT I built this myself.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562?tab=files

Or,

since you want CBBE

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

Other than that if I have all the information,

Your showing me everything that's installed in MO

And your Base Game installation paths are clean vanilla files...

Than there is only 1 Mod in your Load Order that can be effecting your Vanilla Armor meshes this whole time and we told you on page 1 what it was well before Yatol ever showed up.

28 minutes ago, Nentendoboy360 said:

Whenever I install Devious loot they arent there, but when I use bodyslide and batch build the red triangles come back. Do ya'll think I installed bodyslide wrong or something?

Also I went ingame to check the console on some of the red triangles and it said locate unknown.

image.png.a5fe3d909002376eac766d59d8c74548.png

Those red triangles are missing meshes, its all it is.

Its a matter of what ESP you have that is calling on a missing mesh.

CalienteeArmorTweaks maybe.

4 hours ago, yatol said:

you took seriously my blabla about pcear?

that was just an exemple...

I can't see how you relate what I've said to your example, I just told this guy that DD mods can't be the source of the issue because DD mods shouldn't touch anything related to vanilla outfits. Simple and obvious logic.

My Nentendodude, stop pointing at mods at random, as Gameplayer has said, if you have all your mods in MO and a clean Data folder the issue is in one of the mods you've installed. And logic would tell us, it is a mod related to changing vanilla armors (like the replacer I told you is from 2015), and not in mods that add new items and features that have nothing to do with vanilla outfits. Your issue may be a mix of using dated replacers + leaving files from bodyslide in your overwrite folder (they will be in your game even if you delete the associated mod). So go one step at a time, check your mods for stuff related to vanilla outfits/bodyslide and see if removing those mods solve your issue.

32 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Those red triangles are missing meshes, its all it is.

Its a matter of what ESP you have that is calling on a missing mesh.

CalienteeArmorTweaks maybe.

Oh boy... SO apparently body slide was installed in a place that no longer existed, and old installing of skyrim special edition. So when I went to batch build it corrupted the game. I So I reinstalled body slide the right way in Oldrim, reinstalled everything else (excluding skyrim because it was clean) and low and behold it works. No red triangles no missing outfits, it just works. 

I really appreciate the help from everyone especially GameplayerTime to do some debauchery. 

18 minutes ago, Nentendoboy360 said:

Oh boy... SO apparently body slide was installed in a place that no longer existed, and old installing of skyrim special edition. So when I went to batch build it corrupted the game. I So I reinstalled body slide the right way in Oldrim, reinstalled everything else (excluding skyrim because it was clean) and low and behold it works. No red triangles no missing outfits, it just works. 

I really appreciate the help from everyone especially GameplayerTime to do some debauchery. 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know you have figured out the issue.

But man!

Sigh it figures that there being two versions of Skyrim were bound to cause an issue like this.

Hopefully you will mark it solved so that others looking for an answer might find a fast solution to the issue.

Have a good night.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:16 AM, yatol said:

so much for the experts....

red triangle, it's a missing nif

if the game can't find prisoner clothe, you have in meshes.bsa, so it doesn't matter what you do with bodyslide, it will always be there, that's because.... that armor nif path was edited by a mod

it have nothing to do with using a tbbp armor without tbbp skeleton, cbbe armor with unp texture, or whatever usual between chair and screen problem

if you use pcear, meshes.bsa is copy paste in data\armor\don't remember, for npc to wear vanilla armor, while dragonborn wear whatever replacer you pick

or the other way around

there a mod that do that kind of stuff in that load, he didn't install right, because he didn't bother with the readme, and of course, failed

to find it, easy, you just have to load tesedit, go to armor, click on one, then check what is overwriting it

and to fix the problem, why not read that mod readme to find out what he forgot to do?

red triangle isn't only caused by missing nif or file path to nowhere.

esp file did nothing this was already examined or I wouldn't just say get rid of it and all of it's files in reference to that mod.

Archived